Reviews for Reunion
Eloquent Aspen chapter 1 . 2/11
Do you have any more stories in this plot line? You've got an impressive list of works and I'd hate to over look one of your "Betrothal" one-shots! I absolutely love what you're doing here, and I want to read more! Like how Xanxus would react to really meeting and talking to Tsuna, and how she got kidnapped by that mafia family in the first place. Also, I want to see how Reborn trains her and how she gets Mukuro and Kyoya to follow her. On that note I can't see her "body guards" *cough guardians cough* reacting well when the Varia inevitable disrespects her. Tsuna is a leader and I'd love to see her meet the Ninth and prove that she's not the timid little thing he expects!
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Man, I really love this series. Like, I didn't think I would because I'm not at all keen on fem!Tsuna, but your writing is remarkable, and... natural, and just so very good. I hope you continue it. :)
Animefreak1145 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I absolutely LOVE Squalo! XD

I don't know if it's personality or
his famous 'VOIIIIIIIIII' or what,but
I love him! XD

He reminds me of my family,I think
that's why.

Like a combination of them in voices,and
sometimes the emotions behind the loud
voices.

That's why I loves his 'VOIIIIIIII' so
much I guess :D

I HOPE YOU UPDATE AS SOON AS
YOU CAN!

YOUR DOING A REMARKABLE JOB
WITH THIS SO KEEP DOING IT!

PLEASE! ITS AWESOME! XD
Lacking chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
The betrothal arc was a really interesting idea and it was well written. Unfortunately you stopped before Tsuna and Xanxus meet, which is disappointing. Could you let the readers know if you've completely given up on this arc?
puruku chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Loved the reunion! Can't wait for more!
misminor chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I love your Betrothal Arc. I can't wait until Xanxus and Tsuna finally meet. All the characters are IC, and I love how you portray them. Just one little thing irks me though. I wish you would combine the chapters into one story. Posting them seperately makes it very difficult to track down the chapters and makes it confusing to keep track of. Unless there's a very good reason for doing it like this, a lot of us readers would no doubt be happy to just see all of the chapters posted as one whole story.
crobhdearg chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I loved this one. I just opened up all your Betrothal Arc pages and read them. AMAZING! I love it! and you've done so well. Please continue. Please!
Blueberryxn chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Please tell me that you are gonna continue this story. I mean. Its a wonderful story and I would like to see what would happen between Tsuna and Xanxus so continue please~
Chocolate and caramel chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
am begging you to continue this series. please!
Sednareinedeseaux chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow, this is really interesting. I can't wait for the next part.

I always liked your stories (didn't review them before because, well, English isn't my first language and I'm just too shy) but this Betrothal series really caught my eyes, more than the others. (Maybe because I love everything about Xanxus/Tsuna :D)

You really do a great job with all the characters. It's beautifully written and actually believable (which is pretty rare). Good luck with the continuation.
eloquentelegance chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
There is only one glaringly horrible thing about your Bethrodal arc.

And that is there are no more stories after this.

Seriously, the plot, the characters, the prose, just everything. Well-written, and everything just fits, and people make sense, and just wow. You cant say that about a lot of stories. I mean your characterization is unique and yet at the same time believable.

And just keep it up.
Sam chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This story arc, I love it!

A very well thought out and believable story. I especially like the role you've given Bianchi, it shows a different side of her, but is still in character and believable. I'm looking forward to seeing how Tsunako grows up! And Xanxus... I'm not normally a huge fan of him, but the way you portray him is so likeable, without changing his personality! And his reunion with Squalo... . wah so cute! Yet so manly... but cute!

Anyway, I really think this story is wonderfull and I hope you continue it soon!

Sorry about reviewing the entire arc in this story, but since I read them all at once...
alemap chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
love it! can't wait to read the next part. I really enjoy your perspective on the characters. I'm really looking forward to how you reconcile Tsuna's & Xanxus' first meeting and their relationship in the future.
hragaman chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This entire arc (which, hopefully, implies that there is more to come, but anyway) has been... interesting. I like how you spun the situation, and all the characters have been in-character for their positions... okay, not sure about Iemitsu, but fathers tend to be odd about their daughters anyway, no matter their competence in other areas ;-)

Xanxus was doubly interesting, I can't even guess as to how that would effect everything...

Over all, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of this universe ;
Purble chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Woot!

Hope to more of this soon. It's very good. Everyone is realistic and seems to fit into this new mold. I am very interested in seeing how Tsuna is going to develop. Before seeing Xanxus's own development, I was starting to think Tsuna was going to be the one starting the Ring Battle!

Have you thought about condensing these into one story, with all of these inserted as the chapters? Might keep your profile page cleaner.