Reviews for My Idiot Boyfriend
NomadGirl12 chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
This was brilliant, loved it.
reviali chapter 20 . 5/14/2012
Whaaaaat about...SwitzAustria? /shot
xxDelilahxxCrockerxx chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
Haha xD Not too fond of this pairing, really, but it was hilarious.
TheLadyLala chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
i love this. so. freaking. much.

i know this may sound weird and crackish (it's not. have you seen the christmas 2011 event?) but could you please do Romania/Bulgaria? I would just about die of laughter if Romania ended up being the "idiot boyfriend"
laughs I moved to a new thing chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
Hey there!

So first off, let me say how much I love this fic. The chapters aren't too long nor too short, it's got all of my OTPs plus some, it's cute, romantic, funny, and all-around awesome.

Secondly, I know you had said in a chapter a while back about how you weren't taking requests any longer, but I was wondering. Are you planning on having an AmericaxBelarus or PrussiaxBelarus chapter in the four or so that you have left, by any chance? If you were, that would be awesome, but if not then that's fine too.

Keep on writing and I'll be waiting for an update!

~Luna
animebaka14 chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
ohmygod! HRE REFERENCE!
TheLadyLala chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
oh, my fricking god, this was hilarious. i love it! i almost feel inspired to make one about an otp of mine (It's historically backed, so it's okay if one side isnt even canon yet: Hong KongxSingapore) though i wonder if idiot girlfriend would work well too. but i'd love to see something with Hong kong or with south korea. south korea as the idiot boyfriend would be hilarious
Haluwasa2 chapter 20 . 8/27/2011
THESE ARE EPICALLY AWESOME!

I know this sounds weird, but I have a request/challenge because this pairing has never been done before...for anything.

It's GreeceXBelarus.

I know it's a weird pairing, but I was bored and thinking up pairings that didn't exist and I thought this one worked well because they are such polar opposites it's a perfect opposites attract pairing. (It makes sense to me, I know I'm weird...)

So it's just a suggestion and you don't have to to if you don't want.

Either way, this story is great and I'm super glad I found it!
BakaRamenBowl chapter 13 . 8/19/2011
this right here is my favorite chapter.
Midnight Ghost chapter 20 . 7/22/2011
The nice boyfriend proposes romantically.

My idiot boyfriend asked me to "become one". He had his pipe out, so there was no way I was going to say no.

Not that I would have said no in the first place.

Hahahaha that was beautiful!
PiWrite chapter 20 . 7/18/2011
last line cutest thing evehhh :)

can you do a Prussia and Romano one?
sassy-lemon chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
I absolutely love love love allll of these! they are all amazing! If you are still taking requests i would love a TurkeyXGreece or SwedenXFinland! :D:D:D

-TZE
thisaccountisold chapter 17 . 6/21/2011
My new favorite pairing XD
White-Shinigami chapter 20 . 6/17/2011
Dude. Dude. Dude.

This is the most Epic thing I have ever read in my lifetime.

I loved it all!

It was hilarious and so Cannon! XD
Musingsage chapter 20 . 6/14/2011
oh poor Liet. It was funny all the same.