Reviews for What Will Be Remembered
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 2/10
Well done oneshot. Very interesting what Luffy remembers from so many different events. I have to admit that those memories would be what he would remember instead of what actually happened. Very sweet and endearing to read what it was that he remembered as well as how it played out for him with each of his crew mates. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Wow... That's really how Luffy's mind is works...!

That's nice... :D
FullMetal-Flames chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Sometimes, Silence is golden.

-FULLMETAL
Jamiez001 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Love this! :)
Paper Sort chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wow that was amazing. Beautiful writing and portrayal.
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is a fic that I react to with a smile and Goosebumps no matter how many times I read it.

Silence DOES speak louder than words. And you showed that and the bond Luffy shares with his crew wonderfully.
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow, that was awesome nakamaship! I loved the end :D
Pandarius chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
WAHHHHHH

are you going to make a continuation of this, or a sequel, maybe, if enough arcs occur after the enies lobby arc?
drcalvin chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I love how you write the Straw Hat pirates, especially your Luffy. It feels more in character for him than most other fanfics.

Here, I especially adore how you've picked up on the power of silence in One Piece!
Lyneel chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
great interpretation of the events, as well as the interpretation of Luffy's priorities. I would like to say: it seems very true, indeed, very meaningful and inspiring. The silence present after reading this story brings a storm of thoughts to my head, as I'm ariving at some conclusions, emontionally charged. And when the storm dies out, there is this precious feeling of satisfaction...

wonderful work, once again :)
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
When I read that quote, I thought that the silence of friend could hurt worse than the taunts of an enemy. It seems again you've taken a different tack, of silence solidarity.

Other news, I like you're writing. Short and kinda floaty, its almost poetic. plot need not apply.
drana0 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Beautifully written story! The atmosphere fits the Strawhats so well! The scenes you picked were totally fitting! Keep on writing.
Brennna chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
so sweet! Thank you for writing this!
Taisi chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Fuckin' A. It's so true. And I love how you took the meaning of that quote, I'd never thought of it that way. C:
Snoring Tiger chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Wow, all of that really felt like how Luffy acts and thinks, if that makes any sense. The ending especially was just so great. I can't really describe why I love this, I just do.