Reviews for Do You Believe in Magic
I love this fic! Is there any way I can request a sequel where they're still at Dalton when Sebastian joins the Warblers and tries to take Pavarotti from Kurt thinking it'll be easy despite the various warnings from the others and the wrath of Pavarotti that follows. Or baring that Pav's reaction when Kurt leaves Dalton.
This is literally my favorite Glee story of all time. I keep coming back to it, even though I'm really out of the fandom. I love every bit of it, but the scene where Pavarotti flies around the parking lot and into Kurt's car, while Wes watches in total disbelief? The best.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This has to be the cutest thing ever! -
Mickey chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Very sweet I loved it
Siriusly Ironic chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Oh gosh! I laughed so hard I cried! Loved it so much!
Darklightningstorm chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
That was hilarious. You have a lovely sense of humour.
SystematicChaos95 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I can't stop grinning like a sappy idiot while reading this... :)
MyaLuv4ever chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
My new headcannon: Kurt is a disney princess. Squee I love this fic!
sorafallenangel11 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I liked this, it was so funny! Brilliant
CaliaDragon chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This story made me cackle all the way through. I loved how Wes couldn't get over the fact that Kurt was a Disney Princess and how all of the Warblers seemed to be Borg like in their need to conform and Kurt was just blowing that out of the water.

I really loved this.

Thanks
Calia
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
it's a very cute story.
sarah999 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awww! :)
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love this one-shot. I think it is hilarious and sort of wish there was more. Not that I don't think this enough, but I just like what you did with this. I especially liked the part where Finn and Puck showed up and just completely obeyed Kurt without question. Wes' entire thought process was great and I also loved how no one saw what Wes was seeing in the least. Great job!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is absolutly epic! I love it!
silentpenguin chapter 1 . 3/18/2013