Reviews for The Games They Play
Bishi-bishi chapter 10 . 5/1
THIS MADE ME CRY WHYYYY ;v;
Lii-yu.Madara chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
this is an amazing fiction to read. I had a wonderful time imagining the scenes in my mind... touched at most points, laughing and holding my breath in others, feeling happy, tearful and even jealous too. thank you
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2016
Once again you've written a beautiful story. It's always so refreshing to read! (And so very very cute!)
DarkangeABBY chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
I cried! I can't believe that Ciel forgot about Sebastian. loved this story
animelover1738 chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
omg i cried while reading this! it's truly an adorable fanfic and im so glad i decided to read this. i love how sebastian finds ciel annoying but still cares for him and how much ciel loves sebastian. it's an adorable relationship and also very touching. i just loved this so much especially the ending. it was perfect. i also can't believe ciel forgot sebastian! but thanks for writing this! p.s. the very last sentence in chapter 10 is the best thing i've read in my life. it was so touching when i read it i loved it. it went so well with the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
... I think I'm going to cry. This is the sweetest thing... Here come the tears, so cute, and emotional and just precious. Oh Ciel, how could you forget?
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 2/17/2016
Yes! This was adorable! Ugh! All the feels! XD I loved this! I wish there was more, as always. I loved it so much! XD
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
am I the only one who cried at the end
Kakkorat is Cake chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
Oh my God, I freaking love this story. I'm so sad at how it ends, but it was a good and happy ending. Bittersweet but good. I was so close to crying it wasn't even funny. Thanks for such a great story!
SunBinamra chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
This was so cute (although the ending was bittersweet - my sister still won't let me hear the end of it)! Ciel was quite the terror when he was little but still so adorable. And I love the way you wrote Sebastian's observations on everything. Well done!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Hello! Believe it or not this is my first ever review on despite having stalked it on and off for years.

Thank you for this beautiful story, it brought tears to my eyes. I don't know if you're still writing now but this is an amazing piece of work and I loved it.
NVCiel chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Izzy Valentino recommended your story on . This is an incredibly moving story. My eyes are welling up with tears as I write this. I named my daughter after a little girl I babysat. You connected to very cherished memories. This is my favorite face of Sebastian, the caregiver. Each chapter had such cute "Aw" moments. It was also bittersweet to think about what our little Earl was like as a small child compared to the thirteen year old we have today. Keep writing!
bookworm1945 chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
*clutches chest* *staggers* *falls down*
MY HEART-
UGH THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND SAD AND UGH
I CAN'T
EspirituDelMar chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
Another beautiful story...so sweet and cute.
SilverKitsune chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
THIS IS SO SWEEEEET!
I 3 your fanfiction! It's awesome!
I loved all the chapters of this fanfiction.
I'M SUPPORTING YOU! XD
(Best fanfiction EVER!)
Keep on writing!

...I swear, I am sharing this fanfiction to my friends CX