Reviews for The Games They Play
Once again you've written a beautiful story. It's always so refreshing to read! (And so very very cute!)
DarkangeABBY chapter 10 . 3/24
I cried! I can't believe that Ciel forgot about Sebastian. loved this story
animelover1738 chapter 10 . 3/18
omg i cried while reading this! it's truly an adorable fanfic and im so glad i decided to read this. i love how sebastian finds ciel annoying but still cares for him and how much ciel loves sebastian. it's an adorable relationship and also very touching. i just loved this so much especially the ending. it was perfect. i also can't believe ciel forgot sebastian! but thanks for writing this! p.s. the very last sentence in chapter 10 is the best thing i've read in my life. it was so touching when i read it i loved it. it went so well with the story.
... I think I'm going to cry. This is the sweetest thing... Here come the tears, so cute, and emotional and just precious. Oh Ciel, how could you forget?
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 2/17
Yes! This was adorable! Ugh! All the feels! XD I loved this! I wish there was more, as always. I loved it so much! XD
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
am I the only one who cried at the end
Kakkorat is Cake chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
Oh my God, I freaking love this story. I'm so sad at how it ends, but it was a good and happy ending. Bittersweet but good. I was so close to crying it wasn't even funny. Thanks for such a great story!
SunBinamra chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
This was so cute (although the ending was bittersweet - my sister still won't let me hear the end of it)! Ciel was quite the terror when he was little but still so adorable. And I love the way you wrote Sebastian's observations on everything. Well done!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Hello! Believe it or not this is my first ever review on despite having stalked it on and off for years.

Thank you for this beautiful story, it brought tears to my eyes. I don't know if you're still writing now but this is an amazing piece of work and I loved it.
NVCiel chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Izzy Valentino recommended your story on . This is an incredibly moving story. My eyes are welling up with tears as I write this. I named my daughter after a little girl I babysat. You connected to very cherished memories. This is my favorite face of Sebastian, the caregiver. Each chapter had such cute "Aw" moments. It was also bittersweet to think about what our little Earl was like as a small child compared to the thirteen year old we have today. Keep writing!
bookworm1945 chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
*clutches chest* *staggers* *falls down*
MY HEART-
UGH THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND SAD AND UGH
I CAN'T
EspirituDelMar chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
Another beautiful story...so sweet and cute.
SilverKitsune chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
THIS IS SO SWEEEEET!
I 3 your fanfiction! It's awesome!
I loved all the chapters of this fanfiction.
I'M SUPPORTING YOU! XD
(Best fanfiction EVER!)
Keep on writing!

...I swear, I am sharing this fanfiction to my friends CX
YourGuardianAngel27 chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
I really adore this piece of artwork from you. The story starts off as something very light-hearted and humorous. Tiny bits of parental love coming from a very fatherly Sebastian, and the memorable pranks done by Ciel. The holiday specials were so enjoyable to read, pulling my heartstrings while I reminisce about my childhood.

The way you wrote Ciel was very realistic, and I couldn't understand how you could see the perspective of a child with such accuracy. It was like you traveled back to time and tried to jot down everything that you went through; your feelings and emotions, the way you think, and how a child would react at some given situations. It's incredible!

I also appreciate the fact that their relationship here is platonic. I would admit, at some point, I was hoping for some (innocent) kisses and hugs, and surprisingly, I got it. Even if it was a small peck on the cheek, I could feel the parental vibe in it. Too many times you made me say "aww", that I lost count. Everything is nicely written, and it was just so stunningly cute. This level of cuteness in a story must be illegal. Even fairy tales couldn't achieve such a feat. :P

And lastly, I couldn't thank you more for that wonderful ending. The last chapter, in my opinion, left a very memorable scene that did justice to this story. It is bittersweet, and it only showed how humans can easily forget a person who was once the center of their world. This is very true in a sense in which the readers could relate to. The emotions were overflowing, and I couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for Sebastian, especially when he retold those times when Ciel no longer seemed to want him around. To think that he almost gave up on the child during the first weeks of babysitting Ciel, it is kinda ironic that he is the one who held on to that friendship until the very end. I loved that the most. :D

Maybe it's just me, but the ending left a really good impression on the things that are about to come. They are finally reestablishing a relationship, and even though they can't return to being "the babysitter" and "the evil brat", another door opens which gives them a chance to be something more than that. Being good friends, for example... or something much more than that. Who knows?
IloveSebastianMichaelis chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
I loved this story so much! Usually all of the fanfictions I read that are Sebastian/Ciel have them being their normal ages, Ciel being 13 and Sebastian probably being 1,0000... XD Thank you so much! I loved it! :3