Reviews for The Games They Play
SunBinamra chapter 10 . 6/10
This was so cute (although the ending was bittersweet - my sister still won't let me hear the end of it)! Ciel was quite the terror when he was little but still so adorable. And I love the way you wrote Sebastian's observations on everything. Well done!
Hello! Believe it or not this is my first ever review on despite having stalked it on and off for years.

Thank you for this beautiful story, it brought tears to my eyes. I don't know if you're still writing now but this is an amazing piece of work and I loved it.
NVCiel chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Izzy Valentino recommended your story on . This is an incredibly moving story. My eyes are welling up with tears as I write this. I named my daughter after a little girl I babysat. You connected to very cherished memories. This is my favorite face of Sebastian, the caregiver. Each chapter had such cute "Aw" moments. It was also bittersweet to think about what our little Earl was like as a small child compared to the thirteen year old we have today. Keep writing!
bookworm1945 chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
*clutches chest* *staggers* *falls down*
MY HEART-
UGH THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND SAD AND UGH
I CAN'T
EspirituDelMar chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
Another beautiful story...so sweet and cute.
SilverKitsune chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
THIS IS SO SWEEEEET!
I 3 your fanfiction! It's awesome!
I loved all the chapters of this fanfiction.
I'M SUPPORTING YOU! XD
(Best fanfiction EVER!)
Keep on writing!

...I swear, I am sharing this fanfiction to my friends CX
YourGuardianAngel27 chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
I really adore this piece of artwork from you. The story starts off as something very light-hearted and humorous. Tiny bits of parental love coming from a very fatherly Sebastian, and the memorable pranks done by Ciel. The holiday specials were so enjoyable to read, pulling my heartstrings while I reminisce about my childhood.

The way you wrote Ciel was very realistic, and I couldn't understand how you could see the perspective of a child with such accuracy. It was like you traveled back to time and tried to jot down everything that you went through; your feelings and emotions, the way you think, and how a child would react at some given situations. It's incredible!

I also appreciate the fact that their relationship here is platonic. I would admit, at some point, I was hoping for some (innocent) kisses and hugs, and surprisingly, I got it. Even if it was a small peck on the cheek, I could feel the parental vibe in it. Too many times you made me say "aww", that I lost count. Everything is nicely written, and it was just so stunningly cute. This level of cuteness in a story must be illegal. Even fairy tales couldn't achieve such a feat. :P

And lastly, I couldn't thank you more for that wonderful ending. The last chapter, in my opinion, left a very memorable scene that did justice to this story. It is bittersweet, and it only showed how humans can easily forget a person who was once the center of their world. This is very true in a sense in which the readers could relate to. The emotions were overflowing, and I couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for Sebastian, especially when he retold those times when Ciel no longer seemed to want him around. To think that he almost gave up on the child during the first weeks of babysitting Ciel, it is kinda ironic that he is the one who held on to that friendship until the very end. I loved that the most. :D

Maybe it's just me, but the ending left a really good impression on the things that are about to come. They are finally reestablishing a relationship, and even though they can't return to being "the babysitter" and "the evil brat", another door opens which gives them a chance to be something more than that. Being good friends, for example... or something much more than that. Who knows?
IloveSebastianMichaelis chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
I loved this story so much! Usually all of the fanfictions I read that are Sebastian/Ciel have them being their normal ages, Ciel being 13 and Sebastian probably being 1,0000... XD Thank you so much! I loved it! :3
Izzy Valentino chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
So sweet and beautiful...

I love it! Is so great read something innocent after all the dark and perverted thing that this section is made of.

Dont get me wrong, I love SebastiánxCiel in a romantic way, but read something as beautiful and cute as this, is also very granted.

The epilogue... OMG I almost cry. It was bittersweet, I feel bad for Sebastian when he realize that Ciel wasnt remembering him, but when he does... My, was so beautiful.

The hole history was incredible. In Valentines, in Christmas. I love when he says that Sebastian is his... So possessive the child. :3

I fell bad when Sebby said that Ciel make a show in the school. Thats so sad... Poor Sebastian.

But well. This was amazing. I really, really like it. :)
Dark Lord Phantomhive chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
I love how it go's directly from innocent young ciel to grown up drinking, deep thoughted, ciel.
Churroko chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
arghhh this series was amazing, you made me cry at the ending too! Great job!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
Oh my gosh! That was amazing! I'm so mad at myself for taking this long to read this! I was like watching his life unfold, and then forgetting with him in the end only to remember, way before he did, and place the name. It was definitely like melted sugar on the tongue, rich and sweet, bitter, but pure sugary goodness!
VendettaPhantomhive chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Why are you so good at writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Oh god,the was so freaking sad but so freaking real at the same precious chapters didn't help either.I've had a similar experience and when Ciel forgot him-I knew it was going to happen,like it did to me-I just can't stop the tears and well written story,loved it
CrazyKittyXIV chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
That is probably one of the sweetest stories ive ever read. It was so wonderful