Reviews for To Hogwarts We Go
Well, that was fun.

I love your interpretation of Tom, in particular, and the rest of the gang too!
I know it's impractical to them getting home clean and quick, but I kind of want to see them kicking some serious ass.
cztelnik chapter 3 . 3/16
Damn! That was a good chapter and ye gads, that Blunt dude might be related or at least taken notes from one Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Your Hermione is a scary girl BTW (-: I like the Malfoys but the final beat down was brutally awesome and I suspect a great new adventure in Muggle relations for all wizards present- including Dumbledore. The ice in the drink were the Blackhawks landing on the lawn but the cherry garnish on top was Blunt's specific threat and mention of Malfoy manor. Muggle technology can override obliviates. And then as all good things must, it comes to an End!
"the fact that wizards had a capability they couldn't understand on even the most fundamental level just made him sad". That is the best line and epitomizes this story for me.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 3/16
Really don't want to stop reading but all your chapters deserve reviews. This is hilarious! If a bit cheesy ")
yashendra2797 chapter 3 . 1/1
Wow. One word- awesome! Keep it up!
teddybear17 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!

Awesome story! Loved the ending! I'm using way to many exclamation points, but I'm just so excited it's ridiculous! :)
joniskpelare chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Very nice and fun.
Anon chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Awesome! I was hoping for more development with Tom's "dark side" and his connection with Voldemort, but I really love the way Blunt appeared and navigated his way through the magical politics. That was masterfully done.

A typo in this line: "This matter is to be dropped and the Ministry of Magic is not approach any of them ever again" -probably missing the word "to"?

Anyway, love the story. Your writing flow is impeccable as always.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Pretty please update this story! I don't know what it is about the way you write, but it just flows so amazingly. And when you add in the plot you get pretty much one of the best fanfictions ever. I really want to know what happens!
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Why do I feel like Umbridge is going to try to stick Alex in Azkaban?

Oh god, that would not be good. While Harry passes out and hears his parents' deaths when he's around Dementors, but I think Alex would be going through much, much worse.

This is probably the tenth time I've reread this fanfiction and it is still amazing. I really wish that you would update this and The Best Friends, but I can be patient.

Thank you for writing such an amazing fanfiction! :D
Momkey627 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
You once again leave me hanging!? UPDATE SOON!
Empty Thoughts chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Oh my god I love this. Seriously. Can you pretty pretty please update? If I write you a haiku will you update?

Please update this fic
'Cause it's really awesome
And entertaining.

I never claimed to be good at haikus.

(I'm hoping it's right, it should be but it's after midnight and yeah...)

In case you didn't get the message: please update soon.
pjohpkc28 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I really would LOVE to read more. It would be cool if you had Alex explain about his parents and SCORPIA and say how he was trained as an assassin and all his missions; stuff like that. I know you haven't updated in a year but I would appreciate another chapter. You can do a lot with this story.
GreenDrkness chapter 2 . 10/6/2012