Reviews for I Know Enough
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Hmm I don't think bringing out Quinn's biggest secret and humiliate her this way is a good thing. I never understood why Puck helped Lauren with it. Even with giving up Beth to adoption Quinn is still the mother of his baby girl. Also Quinn trusted him and again he betrayed that trust. And he still things they could have been good parents. They both had so much growing up to do. They both care to much about things that aren't important. Like popularity and yes even Puck.

I also think that Quinn(the writers of Glee) handled the situation wrong. Instead of taking down the posters. She should have put some other pictures with it. One where she is head cheerleader, one where she is pregnant and one how she is now. Then she should have titled it 'if I can do this than so can you. If you don't want it and are happy the way you are. Then be happy". I think a lot of student who are uncertain will gain a lot of inner power/hope from it and probably vote for her. Like Mercedes did with the song "you are beautiful".
readbetweenthesigns chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Like it :)
Btvslover1998 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Ahhhhh! This is amazing! I wish this had happened on the show... You stay true to the charecters, their personality, and their relationship. I love this. Please don't stop writing!

Asynia chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awesome awesome awesome !

God, I miss Quick so freakin' much ! I actually wish that this happened on the episode, so that Puck wouldn't have just helped Lauren mess with Quinn... It's like they barely know each other now. .

Anyway, I love your writing and this is absolutely perfect ! :)
Quinnlove202 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
that was...amazing! Fantastic job ]
Bec chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aww...I love this. There are many stories like this out at the moment but this one is defintitely my favourite! Keep up the good work!
blondie chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
wow, wow, wow!

this is the best thing you have write...serious girl, this is GOLD!

i read a lot about this subject, since the ep people are getting crazy to write about this, and i am really happy to say that THIS ONE is one, if not, the best about it.

i am really glad that you decided to write about it, you know how much i love everything that comes from that crazy mind of yours...

i love you, girl

and never, EVER, think that your writing is shit or something...

you are a genious too ;)
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I'm almost in tears at how amazing this was. Seriously, if I could give Ryan Murphy any fanfiction in the world, this would be it. Because you totally seem to get Puck and Quinn's though process and what exactly it takes to get them to break down each other's walls. This fic was brilliant. Absolutely stunning and perfect in every way possible. Brava.
pxlenno chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
THIS needs to happen on the show, like, stat... but since we all know it won't, I'll settle with pretending this is canon in my head. Great job :)
eb93 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I like it
Quick-I'm-Proud-of-You chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Why cant this happening on the show? Why cant you WRITE for the show? This was pure genius. Just amazing! I really wish this could happen on the show or really I just want SOMETHING to happen with Quick so bad before the season ends but great job on this fic! it's so good & you have alot of talent.
lilgulie5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I loved it! Especially their little banter at the end (you always do their bantering so well) and his reasons for dating Lauren. So good!
perfectcouples chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
yaay great story! i want puck and quinn so badly to be back together hate him with lauren more pls :P
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
this is a good story and it seems like it will be getting better and i would like to find out what is going to happend next