Reviews for Fated to Love you
Fandesaintseiya chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
Hello, My name is Marina.

When are you going to post the continuation(suite)?

I adore especially when it is with Kaname and Zero:) (even if Kaname says things nasty has Zero!).

Contact me on my skyrock blog "Fandesaintseiya"!

Bye-Bye
eric chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
...I have the feeling that English is not your first language. I really don't want to be rude, but may I suggest an English speaking proof reader? The stories are good, but I believe that they will be much better if they had proper sentence structure.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON YOUR STORIES! Maybe u did disapoint one person but that doesnt mean everyone out there hates them! Im really entertained in reading them! Please dont loose confidence! I know im not the only one thinkin this! NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE OF SOMEONE KEEP FIGHTING! :) /
-forever a fan of ur stories,
Zaira 3
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
you need to fix the grammar though this is a nice story
irmina chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
Aido has twins? Wonder who is the mommy that left them.
Fox-Sin chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
Continue pleas
ghf chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
need more to read
Krista chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Well this story is nice a little confusing with the granmar but very nice plot. Love how Zero is so naive and kind though Ruka and the others treat him bad he's so nice and with Kaname as well. Nice job keep writing more people!
Love332 chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
Oh dear, did Takuma really forgot Kaname's birthday or he just didn't want to come? Either way, he did a good thing! Because Kaname and Zero could spend quality time together! I really wish Kaname will fall in love with Ze-chan soon! :)
g chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
like it hi there is this amazing bl game and it is alos a drama cd (the game and cd are in japanes but you can get the translaton on google) and manga called Lucky Dog 1 Blast or just Lucky Dog 1 but the manga is not bl it just implys it and it NEEDS MORE LOVE please cheack it out and tell others about it its about Gian Carlo Bourbon Del Monte, a young member of the mafia, is better known by his nickname "Lucky Dog" due to his incredible good luck. Despite knowing that he can escape with just a little effort, Gian decides to take a break from the fast-and-furious lifestyle while being imprisoned in a maximum-security jail. But when four young mafia captains are captured and brought to the same prison, the Boss of their syndicate makes a certain request of Gian... plz help this amazing game/manga get more attention it needs alot more love it is too good tell me what you think about it please I AM BEGGING YOU
irmina chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
Did Takuma 'forget' Kaname's birthday? doesn't matter Zero is with Kaname, who is more kinder to Zero now. I hope Kaname will realize the pen was actually from Zero. That was really nice to Kaname to take Zero to the garden. I think he is falling for Zero :-)
irmina chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
I know Kaname loves Takuma but he's such a bastard treating Zero like that I really hope Zero ends up with Shiki and Kaname can go and die
gh chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
more please
irmina chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Zero is really kind. And I am glad Kaname didn't cold him about the wishing box but bought it instead. It's also nice he said the greatest gift Zero could give is the baby. Love is blooming in Kaname's heart I think, he just didn't realize yet still blind with Takuma.