Reviews for What wings can do
butski chapter 7 . 5/1
This is great! I love how you describe Cas' wings, and how Dean gets to see them in his dreams and in the total eclipse. Very well written.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Diamond Underdog chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Aw, that was lovely! 3 very well written :)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
awesome story! loved every word.
heisaspider chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
it was super sweet i imagine Dean's awe face while touching the wings. i loved it 3
deactivated313 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This looks really sweet :)
(well, wing fics make me happy :P)
The hugging thing, very nice and comforting :D
the-darkest-nights chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Tch. Now I'm obsessed with pretty angel wings. And it's all ypur fault! *pouts*
Himekun chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
I very much liked this story. It was intense without being... too vivid should I say. I love the idea of the dream state. Maybe you could continue this is a sort of series of just one shots or something. I don't know, it's up to you, but whatever you decide to do I very much enjoyed it. Thank you for writing it.
Extraho606 chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
wow, you really are on a roll tonight! i think this was really sweet!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
One word. Awwwww! :) Such a cute story! I love wing fics! Yours was amazing! :)
Kali3110 chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
O… m… g… that was amazing! I have the same obbsession with Cas's wings :) and Dean is so lucky! Cas took him flying! Thank you so much for writing this :)
TheYmp chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
That was very sweet! I liked the way it all seemed shy and somehow innocent - I kind of got the impression that because it was in a dream, that Dean was less freaked by it than he would have been otherwise.

IMHO, as good as the story is I do feel that you've come to a natural end (and I sense from your note at the end that you feel this too) - but happy to be proved wrong!
watergoddesskasey chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
very cute!
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
In this one movie I saw (not so great story-wise) the angels used their wings as weapons-swiping out like blades or flecking deadly feathers like razor blades at their enemies. Their wings might also give an angel balance when the angel is injured somehow and can't keep his/her balance. They could also shift polarities and either reflect light and heat or absorb light and heat and then by spreading their wings, the angels can use that stored energy to create a halo of light and energy, especially in places where there is neither light nor heat. Finally, the wings can create a force field.
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
this is just really sweet. I love how you described Cas' wings and how there is a form of electro-magnitism about them. I think there'd have to be since angels have to travel to and from Heaven.

I love the intimate moment between Dean and Castiel. Dean has such a fear of vulnerability; this paranoia that someone will view him as weak that he won't let himself even cry.

wonder if he learned that from his dad. :(
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is really sweet and I'm glad to see that you've already added more chapters. I hope you go into greater detail regarding their relationship. You did not specify when this story takes place; was it during season 5 or the second half of season 6?