Reviews for Without Someone To Share It With
Farala chapter 13 . 6/22
I'm so glad that Goku finally learned his lesson about how precious and amazing chichi is. I especially love the part when you made Chi Chi gay. that was a stroke of genius. anyway loved this story and thanks for making it a happy ending!
nancyricoleon chapter 13 . 4/25
ay me encanto tu historia aunque nose goku seguĂ­a sin trabajar jajaja bueno suerte
One question where is vegeta and trunks?
supersaiyaman chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
a nice fanfict the part that intrested me the most is whene goku was fighting shinron.
leneypoo chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
Ah, love it! I bet being able to defend herself against that creep will do some good in helping Chi Chi heal.
leneypoo chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
Oh Goku. If only you had some tact.
Anyways I've been loving this story. It's very sweet and funny, and I do like the dynamic between Chimera and Goku. GJ is adorable.
isha chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
This story is excellent but I wished that chichi shouldv had her pale skin I
fancylover chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
I like the story but the way Chi was brought out wasn't what I expected
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
And life for Chi turned to being the day of her life, got her scholarship for Collage and fell for Goku who has saved her bacon and got along with slowly...just great.:D
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Yes woop his but...Chi:D
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Lol Goku!...he should have kept it simple...drank beer and slept beside him...:D
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
Woah...slow down Goku, Pan has died and left the place for him and Goku Jr and he wants Chi to be living with them?...
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
So Ophelia broke up with Chi because she can see that Chi doesn't want to be a lesbian or trying to be, so she did it because she cared about her and felt it would be best for her. What Chi has achieved is slowly going away...why?
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Hmm...aw poor Chi...and Ophelia oh...
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
Oh gosh...this his first job and it didn't work out, and lost his and Chi's job as well. Hmm...it's too bad Goku can't wish himself food, to help ease his hunger pangs.;)