Reviews for Without Someone To Share It With
gcft chapter 13 . 3/30
Please, please, please make a sequel to this story it's really good. Such a sweet little unique story.
gcft chapter 1 . 3/24
This story was the most greatest that I've ever read in fanfic. Wow this was totally genius! You're great!
nightwalker4eva chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Wow this story was awesome! Read it all at once.
Diosa Luna chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
wow ¿no hay mas? Ese hombre ¿cuantos hijos piensa tener? ¿ahora no los dejara abandonados? xD me gusto mucho tu fic.
Diosa Luna chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Oww, en verdad la quiere a su forma, pero eso no significa que no la haga sufrir. ¡Vamos Chichi regresa un poco de lo que te dio!
Diosa Luna chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
jajajajaja, Nooo, gracias, quedarme en casa a limpiar y cocinar mientras el otro se va a entrenar, no, que mejor se quede con su novia.
Diosa Luna chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
O.O ¡OMFG! Eso no me lo esperaba. wow...
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Ooohh... see Goku? That's what happens when you neglect your wife for years and years... I think this is EXACTLY the wake up call Son Goku needs to realize that he can't take his wife for granted.
ms.Majuubfan1 chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
awesome!
Lunarue chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
Oh my gosh. I loved it! You should def. do a short follow up about her mom meeting goku and what not! Also, by far my favorite part: Some of the dreams didn't even make any sense, like the one where they were flying on the back of a yellow cloud searching for a magic fan to save a castle that was engulfed in flames... That was the cutest most clever thing ever. I was acting super giddy and excited when I read that part! I just wished u would have done more with that part (even tho the story is perfect as is!)
gue22 chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
:p

I'm not stalking this story I swear, lol

I just love to read it, it always brings a smile to my face. It's still as awesome as all the other times that I've read it :D
Jaylonni Love chapter 13 . 10/1/2011
Awww it was sweet!
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
The end is soooooo cute :3.

It's a beautiful story, you're a very good writer!
duh chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
what about vegeta jr?

why didn't chi-chi just wish for money from goku?

COMMON SENSE DOESN'T APPEL IN THIS STORY PEOPLE

it was a great story though, it NEEDS a prequeal
G-CCfics chapter 12 . 7/4/2011