Reviews for Monsters Don't
JenEvan chapter 1 . 4/7
definitely love the interaction between Chichi and Piccolo. made me laugh with their conversation, especially Piccolo's cough up the egg comment xD
And the ending, plus the significance of Goten's name, and Gohan, is very sweet.
Lady of the Sky chapter 1 . 3/24
The emotion in this fic was great. Having a new child is a signifiant experience, and I can see why Chi-Chi would want to keep it that way rather than treated like some ordeal. Piccolo's general confusion while still remaining helpful was well done, too. I often get the feeling that there's a lot he doesn't know simply because no one would have ever thought to teach him about it. Surprise learning experience for both of them; Piccolo learned where humans come from, and Chi-Chi learned that Piccolo is a good person.
Chi-Chi's progression was detailed in a way that was clear and artful, without dancing around anything or becoming explicit for shock value. It felt natural, which was probably the intention. Overall, the story was very emotive and immersive. Nice job.
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 1/8
I believe this is the 3rd or 4th time I've read this. I try to Favorite it everytime! I love it!
TheConArtistAndTheGhost chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Well, this was cute.

Loved it.
Pinky Crocodile chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Cuuute :)
wthtonibelle chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
oh my god, you made me cry! i loved it!
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
very sweet, fluffy and a little bit funny on piccolos side
Iwannabegoldnrumpeled chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This was very sweet! Piccolo is adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Piccolo's awkward attempts to help were really endearing, and I was really impressed with the matter-of-fact, non-gory way you described the birthing process. It was all very simple and natural, and the way that the characters all handled themselves in that situation I felt suited them all nicely. Thanks for posting this!
Zuchiku chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
That was really sweet. So I would hope she would have realized a little sooner that Picolo isn't a monster as she thought.
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
WOW, me saco lagrimas, risas y suspiros por la ternura de tu historia, es realmente hermosa y sinceramente algo que pudo suceder. ¬°Ame tu historia! Gracias por compartirla.
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
awwww! I love it
Murazor chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Excellent story.

Very good description in regards to the whole giving birth process and mixes well with the emotional/personal stuff you explore through the characters at the same time.

So, bravo, well done.
Son Akito chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aw yay I loved this! There isn't too many Piccolo/Chi-chi stories out there, and I loved how Chi-chi can see the real Piccolo! Added to my favorites!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is the most realistic graphic description of giving birth I've ever read. Nobody even mentions the afterbirth.
EVER.
EVER!

Very beautiful fic. I adore this.