Reviews for Intimidation
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
luvd it, that was so perfect!_!
Botosphere chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
ROFLMBO Nicely executed! :D We have no idea what Ironhide did and, frankly, probably don't even need to. (My gut instinct is not even Ironhide knows.) ;) What I'd LOVE to see is a follow-up one-shot of Ironhide crooning to make up with her, although I have NO idea what he would consider appropriate to sing to his crazy mate. *sniggercacklegiggle* Regardless, great fic! ~ Eowyn77
AquamarineRagDoll chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
and what have we learned? never mess with a female, regardless of where they're from...
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
OMG LOL! WHAT DID HE DDOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHA!

I had a feeling it was that song from about the mid-point.

This was freaking funny.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Yeah, if I were Franks, I would certainly not ask any questions at all. Although, I would probably also remove that song the first opportunity I had.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I think Ironhide will be watching his back for some time.
AshasCadence chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
O.O

That was purrrrfect! Omg I was laughing so hard especially the end. I was wondering for a moment she was going to dance for Ironhide or something but ooooh no. XDD That was perfect, kudos to you.

Now you should try and do something for Elita and OP while on Cybertron. X3
Autobotally45 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
lol that was funny
Gatekat chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
What a great last two lines. I was going to ask who, then I read the song title. Poor Hide. Smart human.
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
ROFLMAO! What did Ironhide do? He's going to be hiding on Optimus' couch for weeks!

I love it!
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That is one dangerous femme. Poor Ironhide... Looks like it's time for him to update his will.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Love it! Oh, you captured a very dangerous mood in Chromia here, and Ironhide is right to be angry.

I was just about that angry at my spouse this morning (for a different reason), and this story was just what I needed.