Reviews for Now If All My Golden Moments
Justascrewup chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
*sniffle* I...oh, this just breaks my heart. To know how it's all going to end. How horrible that would be. And yet I just can't resist these two. Nicely done.
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
You've successfully just shattered my heart. They were both so happy about meeting up at the same point, and then it turns out to be their last meeting.

The entire thing felt so rich and full of depth, and I love the way it flows. Wonderful job!
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
*sniff* oh my... My eyes were so full of tears reading that. Wonderfully written and completely heartbreaking.
Elliewelly1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is brilliant! And so, so sad!
Miggs chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh, he totally wanted to say "Yes, stay with me!".
juniperwing chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh this was beautiful and tragic.

Amazing.
littlebluebox1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
wow! you captured these characters beautifully!

i really loved the line where River begs him to let her stay. I don't think we've ever seen river scared before and i really felt for them both in that moment!

you should write your own version of the Singing Towers. I know it's been done many times before but judging by what i've read, your take on it would be nothing short of perfect.
Jax-In-Neverland chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
:( I now have a lump in my throut.

That was so sad i feel so sorry for the doctor, knowing that it's the last time he will see her...

On a brighter note I love your writing and you captured the feelings of the doctor and river perfectly :)

Ollie x
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I'm trying very hard not to cry.

This is beautiful. And sad and perfect and depressing. I love it.