Reviews for Foreteen: A through Z
Badmac chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
I love this story! Its so well written and believable. One of the best out there, seriously. Id love to see how everyone will turn out.
Syndra chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Please continue !

I want to know what's gonna happen !

I love this fic !
RustedDreams chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
This was really moving it made me so sad :(
Syndra chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Are you going to continue? Because it's a really good story! I like the couple and the way you write it, when we follow Remy and then Eric. It's great!
RustedDreams chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review this chapter i've been really busy with school and everything. This was really good and the pen robbery was funny. I love the way you write Foreman you make him sweet but keep him in character at the same time and you put cameron in it :)
Danica Napier chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
This is really good, please update soon!
RustedDreams chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
This chapter DID NOT suck. it was good and I thought you wrote house well too. Yayyy no more chirteen.
RustedDreams chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
I prefered the last two chapters to the first 1, they were funny. I think that both short and long chapters are good although that probably doesn't help you. Write more. Now. please :)
RustedDreams chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was a great start to a story. I really don't want Chase and thirteen to get together either but that's because i'm a cameron fan. I'm really glad you wrote a foreteen fic because there's hardly any out there. loads of people don't like them but I do. anyways a good start i'll look forward to more :)
cantdeletebutignoreme chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Really good start! KEEP GOIN!

:D