Reviews for When it Rains
xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
My phone is the same way lolz i love their banter
Jalie96 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow, just... wow. Rare are the stories that aren't super fluffy and almost impossible in real life. Bravo!
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Very cute... I liked the feel of it!
randomchick chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I thought that was entirely beautiful. Just very pretty and sweet, almost.

My favorite part, by far, is the line at the end. "We don't kiss in the rain. Maybe someday." It's a very simple but perfect thing that highlights their relationship. This is the kind of thiefshipping that's so hard to find that I love so much.

Thank you for writing this kind of loveliness(:
x.Vivace chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
You know, I'm really starting to love your work. Honestly. Your dialogue was a bit iffy at times, but that's normal for even the best and your realistic style and creativity make up for it.

Once again, beautiful. I'd say you capture Thiefshipping perfectly, but that's not ture because nothing's perfect.

But you're damn close. )
SalienceIs isn't logging in chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh hell yes. I've read your work before, so I knew this was going to be well-written. I didn't expect it to be this well written, however, and I didn't expect the jarringly anti-cliche relationship between Malik and Bakura. Theifshipping without girly Malik, heartless lecher Bakura, out-of-context high school AUs and unnecessarily crude sex scenes is a very pretty thing. I love Malik's thoughts on Bakura; He clearly cares for Bakura, but he's not in denial about it or so infatuated that he can't see his partner's flaws. It's funny,

because this is barely even yaoi. Though of course that's all it is. Does that make sense?

exactly what it is. Does that make any sense?
kita3333 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This fic is really good 3 beautiful

I love the subtlety of their relationship and their attitudes towards each other :)
Blood-Sucker-1428 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was beautiful. I usually like to do detailed reveiws but what can I say... I loved that. Wonderfully written and lovely characterisation and just plain beautiful.
RiverTear980 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Great job with this! I really liked this story :D

I would have definately thought that Bakura was afraid of the rain, seeing as he's afraid of snow lol (that is from ReizbarOokami's (I think I spelled that name right...?) Drabbles Collection, lawl) but ya gotta love that fluff, eh?

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go through the rest of your stories and read them b/c I simply love your writing style -

~RiverTear980
Cameron Kennedy chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
You thought the writing style didn't work? Bull - it was nice and fluffy but not TOO fluffy. It was toned wonderfully for the seriousness but not too dark for the random humor. And... Yeah. It was more or less perfect.

Love you~!