Reviews for Full Stop
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was great! Very long, and practically LEAKING with a good authors touch. The end line was very sweet, and it made the story for me. Well done!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This is really VERY good. REALLY well written. And the pairing actually makes a lot of sense! Well done!
Ginny11-32 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
.God. This is beautiful, more than beautiful, awesome, absolutely fantastic. I've loved every single word of it. I don't really know why I love this two characters so much but I do and you're story is just perfect. They're so cute together 3

I hope you'll write more about them because there are so few fanfiction and I really like your way of writing. Well done!
cursivenight chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I absolutely adored this. Your writing was excellent, and you wrote the characters perfectly. Fantastic job!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
"Thanks for the clarification, we thought you meant Wood," -Lol!

The flashback to the handkerchief scene felt like too long of a paragraph, and I'd have appreciated more clarification about the "promise" before the battle. But this was pretty good.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Really great characterisation! You gave every character a proper background, they deserved iot too, they are pretty neglected in the fandom!

Alicia was very sweet, loved her very much. And Wood was just spot on. ;) They are good together!

Loved the humour and again the story telling, do write more Alicia/Oliver!

AbSim7 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That was very sweet. Loved it!
vivicance chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I've randomly selected the pairing out of boredom, and I was lucky enough to come across this story, and it was absolutely breathtaking, I tell you. I've been reading it over and over again. By the time I've written this review I've probably read it 20 times already. I just really adore the little details incorporated in the story, and the characterization - superb! Alicia Spinnet didn't get much spotlight in the books/films, unlike most of her friends, but I love the dynamics she has with them, especially with Oliver. By the time they kiss, I've been squealing silently in my chair and yelling 'finally!' because the build-up was frustratingly well thought-out and very thorough. I especially love this part:

"There's room in your life for me and Quidditch, right?" she asked, keeping her tone casual while simultaneously wishing she'd thought of this before last night. She was, after all, in love with Oliver Wood. Single-minded Oliver Wood. Quidditch-obsessed Oliver Wood. Never-had-a-girlfriend-at-Hogwarts-because-he-was-too-busy-with-Quidditch Oliver Wood. And she, she, Alicia Spinnet, thought she was going to be the woman to domesticate him?

It was hilarious, and at the same time, it was a thoughtful approach to what they'd had to watch out for in the beginning stages of their relationship. And so much more. And it showed that Oliver absolutely adored her and wanted her and while he couldn't very well give up Quidditch for her, he was certainly going to try to make room for her. It was just an adorable thought.

I just really love this! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. Are you intending to write more on this pairing? It certainly wouldn't hurt ;)
Silverlake chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Love this story-thank you for making it so long! And great job fleshing out the characters and the Quidditch scene!