Reviews for A Study in Magic
James Evans chapter 20 . 22h
The best intelligent harry fic ive ever read.
James chapter 9 . 22h
Lemon drop mountains hahahahah
James chapter 2 . 22h
Excellent
Gothazon chapter 20 . 5/31
THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH
SaieanHunt chapter 20 . 5/21
This was an excellent twist to the original story. I enjoyed the butterfly effect that took place. The difference in friends, the sorting into houses, and especially Professor Q. Thanks for an excellent story!
I haven't even started reading yet (and probably won't for a while, as it's getting on midnight) but I absolute must say that I love the title so, so, much xD
I know you aren't planning to make a sequel, but please for Merlin's sake make one, 'coz this is really really amazing
Montara chapter 20 . 4/19
I loved Quirrell a lot. I was sad when I realized he really died. At least Holmes survived!

Harry finding friends was a good thing, he wouldn't want to stay on the outside of the society like Holmes does...he can have a normal life!

Thanks for sharing!
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 20 . 4/16
I don't think I ever thought a Harry Potter Sherlock Holmes cross over would work but I think this is one of the best fics I've ever read. I'm glad I came across the recommendation on Dark Lord Potter.
runespoor magic chapter 20 . 2/26
I absolutely loved this. A really refreshing take on Quirrell and very interesting.
RudeMinnesotan chapter 20 . 2/22
Oohhoho... So at the beginning, I was like. "okay, good. Little fun, i like it."
Yeah, that end had me covered in goosebumps and nearly crying because it was so touching.
Good job.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 7 . 1/27
Who was Hermione's actress? Oh right Emma "Watson" :D
atymer chapter 20 . 1/2
Enjoyable, with good characterizations and left me very eager for reading future adventures regardless if they were woven around wizard or muggle worlds. The first time I've read a version of Quirrell I really liked instead of a weak willed frightened individual that could not have possible gone looking for 'adventure' but must have been a follower of the old wanker Voldy in the first place. This version was a man who learned his lesson and probably suffered unbearable loss in that process. It was a wonder to see him take on the old nutter to save two lives. Definitely favorite list and will read it again.
Saubree chapter 20 . 12/15/2015
Oh, dear, Thank you for this story :)
It warmed my heart... Holmes is the perfect picture of what I thought it would be like as a father :) and Harry, well, you won me there. Neville made it all so great and well the professor Quirrell just, man, he made me happy until the very end.
Love how Hermione was so similar to the book too xD
Guest chapter 20 . 12/14/2015
Awesome! Please try to do another chapter(s)!? :)