Reviews for A Study in Magic
wilfredo.retamal chapter 20 . 9/22
That was... Highly anticlimatic.

Not a bad story by itself, but I feel like you could've been somewhat more ambitious with it.

It does leave you a bittersweet aftertaste. The setting and characters were interesting, but the last two chapters... It just didn't work for me.
lGrl0hwI9pfg8YLidY42 chapter 8 . 9/18
This chapter was good! The hat's personality was interestingly done. It seems to have taken some inspiration from HPMoR or a story inspired by HPMoR, but it is by no means a copy.
sam.zweighaft chapter 1 . 9/16
THE GAME IS AFOOT!
...what?
HE HAS FUCKIN DETECTIVE MODE! I CANT WAIT FOR HOGWARTS
this is gonna be good huh? im lovin it like mcdonalds man
You have not explained why Dumbledore is leaving harry with sherlock. i hope you will soon.
naejeiuol04 chapter 8 . 6/5
Grindelwald's from Durmstrang
GBTtown chapter 20 . 5/19
While complete in and of itself, I always wanted more of this story. It is one of the best sh/hp crossovers I have ever come across. Very enjoyable.
dreamflower02 chapter 20 . 4/15
What an utterly brilliant and self-contained story!
ScruffydaDruid chapter 20 . 2/25
Damn. This is fantastic. Quite possibly the best fanfic I've ever read. I especially loved the 'excerpts from a Study of Magic by John Watson'. They were awesome and often hilarious and I felt like I was reading a Sherlock Holmes novel. This is just a genuinely incredible story and I'm so glad that I read it.
AkaDeca chapter 7 . 2/11
Elementary. I LOVE IT
AkaDeca chapter 6 . 2/11
Loved this chapter
AkaDeca chapter 4 . 1/28
This was such a beautifully well made chapter. This story better not be abandoned!
Naomi chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Brilliant! Loved every sentence. Too bad there isnt more!