Reviews for A Study in Magic
Tips chapter 1 . 7/12
It was kind of boring
I mostly skipped over it
shieldmaiden19 chapter 20 . 5/23
Wow! Two of the greatest fictional worlds compressed into one, and with such skillful writing! Thank you so much for taking the time to make this and share it with us. It was a bright spot in a dark day, and I can't wait to read the rest of your writing!

Best,

Shieldmaiden
Rosina Ferguson chapter 20 . 4/8
A unique and highly enjoyable take on Harry being raised by Sherlock. Thank you for sharing.
AdaDiya chapter 20 . 3/14
Great story!
fic fan chapter 20 . 2/27
well done - thank you
Mysts of Time chapter 20 . 2/26
A sequel of sorts would be much appreciated, if the desire so strikes you
SortingHat chapter 9 . 2/14
Quite the doper the headmaster is. The *crying curse* reminds me of the *race card* always pulled for the minority to get their way and come out smiling like they just won the lottery until their next big thing.

And the feminist who go beyond wanting equal rights to rape me please culture and crazy stuff that only a deranged person who needs to be locked up (in a padded room) with the key thrown away would think.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 2/14
A hidden *bug* should be placed under the hat to hear the conversations.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 2/14
Elementary My Dear Hermionie.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 2/14
I wonder what house elves would think of pizza from a pizza joint done well?
SortingHat chapter 4 . 2/14
(Breathless)
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/14
Problem with these fanfics and not just yours is making Harry too mature for his age. He is almost a Gary Stu.
Rori Potter chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
Fascinating.
servant123 chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
This story is every bit as fantastic as I hoped it would be. The characterization and style were very well done and I enjoyed how Harry's change of guardians gave him an entirely new perspective, rather than only affecting his outward circumstances and behaviors. I also like how the conclusion to the adventure so thoroughly reflected the lessons of Holmes and the professor. Thank you for sharing this story!
servant123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Beginning this story, and all the way to the very end of the chapter, I thought this was a oneshot. Suddenly I realize it's not, and I have to say, I am positively gleeful! I'm very interested to read the rest of this story. Excellent beginning, hook, line and sinker. Thank you for your efforts!