Reviews for A Study in Magic
Guest chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
fantastic!
I loved it, your story had a completely unique feel to it. Keep it up!
iSaint chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
This was quite good.

-ian
lipasnape chapter 20 . 10/2/2012
A surprising ending,
but a memorable story.
Thank you.
Venomancer chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
So very very awesome. It has a subtle glory to it, much like Holmes himself. You have captured the personas wonderfully and I am unashemd to compare this work with the Methods of Rationality. Not in scope perhaps, but in lieu of potential and originality, there is little to improve. Simply follow the consequences, both big and small. I am waiting most eagerly for your next chapter.
lipasnape chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
It was interesting enough to get this far, but now it is really interesting. Albus performing evil by his own hand, and not only through generations of proxies - rarely seen. Don't worry if you can't sit on the fence on the issue of goodness of Albus' greater good.
Blueowl chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
Epically simple and simply magnificent.
MuggleCreator chapter 20 . 9/26/2012
Nice stuff. I know you're not continuing, but would've loved to see where it went.
stalker32 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
good
Silvers45 chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
Very...interesting. And well-written; very well-written. I usually don't read stuff that isn't canon, but I think this is one of the exceptions to the rule.

It's a bit cut off; I expected a more action-packed year, but that's pretty much alright. good job, writer.
Farahon chapter 20 . 9/20/2012
Ooo is it completed or there's a next chapet and when is th next chapter soon I hope!
cmostby chapter 20 . 9/20/2012
I came across this a while ago, and I appreciate it as much now as I did then- well done, and keep it up!
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 20 . 9/20/2012
Awesome story... Wonderfully done. Well written and presented... Always liked Sherlock Holmes, especially Robert Downey JR. presentation of him...
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 20 . 9/17/2012
Excellent work.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Circles within circles. Plans and plots.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Never seen the Hat written quite like that. It was interesting.
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »