Reviews for A Study in Magic
Anna McNarin chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
An interesting place to end the tale to be sure. I'm quite glad I found this. :)
Pern chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing.
AlucardBahamut chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
Wow. Incredible writing skils and great characterization. Chapters not particularly long or short. Amazing Quirrel and an ending worthy of it.
The greatest fault in this story was that it didn't take longer to end. Too bad it seems you won't be continuing this.
Shocked FF Nerd chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
I am surprised. I expected an epic duel between either Harry or Dumbledore and Voldemort, not Quirrel killing both of them with a single spell.

Maybe that's better.

I love this story.
To die upon a kiss chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Ravenclaw! Just kidding! Slytherin! No, Naruto! Ha, got you again!
To die upon a kiss chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Elementary, my dear Neville. I sort of miss Ron, actually. I hope there won't be any Ronbashing in this. It's in poor taste.
To die upon a kiss chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Lovely. I don't know how you do it - but I love the delicious, dusty storybook prose of this fic. It's wonderful.
To die upon a kiss chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I quite love Holmes and Harry. But the speech - does this mean that they live in the neardistant past? Syntax, pacing, ect are incredible.
Flying Dragonite chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
this was a really good story. well written and made me laugh at points, but also had its ups and downs. I applaud your writing skills; and I really enjoyed reading it.
Philodice chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Logic vs the Wizard.
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
I found this brilliant. I want more of detective!Harry!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
awesome story - loved it
Publicola chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
There are so many wonderful elements in this fic. Sherlock is as he always was, and I greatly enjoyed his and Harry's systematic study of young 'accidental magic.' I must say, though, that your characterization of Quirrell (so different from the first book) is par excellence. The mindscape scene between Riddle and Quirrell was unexpectedly moving. The lessons were also stellar. I'm tempted quite strongly to include elements in my own fic, a second-year fic centered on a competent Gilderoy Lockhart.

Truly wonderful.
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
This is the best Sherlock/HP Crossover I've read so far. Amazing! Are you planning to continue it or perhaps write another?
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Amazing. I can't wait to read the rest.
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »