Reviews for Blame It On The Pickup Lines
BlackBear53 chapter 18 . 7/27
Of course!
BlackBear53 chapter 16 . 7/27
Almost done? How can that be?
Love this so much.
BlackBear53 chapter 8 . 7/27
I don't know how I missed this story. I'm amused by how you've managed to take all those chestnuts and made them pertinent and funny. Love the premise.
Blondy411 chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Yes! Please make a sequel I love your story you write really good story's so please don't stop here!
Guestt chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
I liked this one, especially Deeks pushing just that little bit too far, knowing he's going to pay for it later.

One thing, though: "on a boot?" I'm assuming that boot means stool (like a bar stool) where you're from? If so, please remember that people from all over are going to read this, and boot is a shoe in the U.S., and the trunk of a car in the U.K., so it can get confusing when slang/colloquialism is used.

Not a huge issue, but a little confusing as I said. You also have some problems with on/in/at (I'm assuming English is a second language?) that you might want to have a beta reader address for future stories.

Onward to the next chapter! :)
JperW chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I've definitely read this one before, lovely story!
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ok. This has to be one of my all time favorite NCIS:LA fanfictions. I have read it so many times I could probably quote it and I keep going back to read it again! I so wish that they would put something as cute as Kensi having a soft spot for lame pick up lines in the show. But alas, that will probably never happen.
jmlane1966 chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
This is so funny. I love the pick up lines and how they never seem to get the anticipated response. The milk does a body good one is currently my favorite.
scalia chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
I truly loved this one, so sweet and so right for them to come so easily together. Lovely work, moving on to the sequel, I am now addicted to your work : )
scalia chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
3, 4 and 16 are the best ever : soooooooooo Deeks : )
Jena chapter 19 . 5/11/2012
#2 would be interesting and you could write more things for it.
Raderle chapter 17 . 5/10/2012
I don't know how I missed this story, but I really enjoyed it! Can't wait for the next story.
Nidster502 chapter 18 . 5/10/2012