Reviews for Blame It On The Pickup Lines
Blondy411 chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Yes! Please make a sequel I love your story you write really good story's so please don't stop here!
Guestt chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
I liked this one, especially Deeks pushing just that little bit too far, knowing he's going to pay for it later.

One thing, though: "on a boot?" I'm assuming that boot means stool (like a bar stool) where you're from? If so, please remember that people from all over are going to read this, and boot is a shoe in the U.S., and the trunk of a car in the U.K., so it can get confusing when slang/colloquialism is used.

Not a huge issue, but a little confusing as I said. You also have some problems with on/in/at (I'm assuming English is a second language?) that you might want to have a beta reader address for future stories.

Onward to the next chapter! :)
JperW chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I've definitely read this one before, lovely story!
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ok. This has to be one of my all time favorite NCIS:LA fanfictions. I have read it so many times I could probably quote it and I keep going back to read it again! I so wish that they would put something as cute as Kensi having a soft spot for lame pick up lines in the show. But alas, that will probably never happen.
jmlane1966 chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
This is so funny. I love the pick up lines and how they never seem to get the anticipated response. The milk does a body good one is currently my favorite.
scalia chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
I truly loved this one, so sweet and so right for them to come so easily together. Lovely work, moving on to the sequel, I am now addicted to your work : )
scalia chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
3, 4 and 16 are the best ever : soooooooooo Deeks : )
Jena chapter 19 . 5/11/2012
#2 would be interesting and you could write more things for it.
Raderle chapter 17 . 5/10/2012
I don't know how I missed this story, but I really enjoyed it! Can't wait for the next story.
Nidster502 chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
Sequel please(:
KimmieFern chapter 19 . 5/10/2012
I vote for 2.
anon chapter 19 . 5/10/2012
i think that either the 2nd or 3rd options would be awesome! :D
burningbridges chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
i love all of your stories, and i think that this was the first that i read. as weird as this may sound, this chapter is the reason i got a good grade in science this quarter. we had to ask the magic eight ball a question for which object we had to put in our boats, and i remembered this question and altered it so that it fit my needs. my teacher was impressed. so thanks! anyways, love all your stories! this is probably my favorite. i love the way you write deeks and kensi. theyre so cute... keep writing!
cotedepablo911 chapter 18 . 4/10/2012