Reviews for Thoughts of a Traitor
214Circus chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Love it!
vikky-leigh chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
This is my favorite one so far! Keep it up!
OcToPiRsQuIsHy chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Luv it!
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Your good! Luv it forever! More soon!
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Um..I'm good with this! :D
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Maybe you could describe that music.

The music blared into my ears. I could deal with Knonos's evil, steel voice in my head. But not 80s rap by a tone deaf dude.

Other than that, luv it! :D
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Aw...so adorable! :D This is such a neat story! :D :D :D You want me to beat this? Hm...

Maybe you could describe that Luke loved her, too.

Annabeth looked as if she might pass out. I figured as much. She's always been in love with me. Who wouldn't? But more on that later.

And them maybe we can go with where he grabbed the shoe.

The shoes flatteped, ready for action. But not yet, I thought, grabbing the shoes. They were worth a lot more than Percy would ever know.
OcToPiRsQuIsHy chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Awesome.
vikky-leigh chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
It was good, but It was hoping for a litte more actuall thoughts from Luke. You're still basically just recounting the dialouge from the books, with a couple of pronouns changed. Wheres the angst?
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
Great, as usual. Reading this scene in Luke's POV is really interesting. I suppose next is when Percy comes onto the boat?
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Very interesting...I like this chapter better, mainly because it was longer, and you put in more of Luke's thoughts. The chapter it seemed like I was reading the book in Luke's POV. This time you put in Luke's thoughts, and it seemed more original.
livingondaydreams chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Nice. Keep going! I can't wait to read more.
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Please tell me next is when he tries to kill Percy by the creek. THAT I really looked forward to reading. And oh, yeah, this chapter was ah-mazing. Update soon please.
livingondaydreams chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Not bad. Try, though, to add in more of Luke's thoughts. Otherwise, it's just like you're re-typing the dialogue from the book. How was Luke feeling during this? Happy that he was serving Kronos? Sad that he'd be killing Percy, and maybe Annabeth and Grover, too? I'm definitely keeping my eye on this; it could turn into something really good.