Reviews for The Day After
Lady Mythology chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
What! This is the end! No! What did she choose? Who does she choose? Why!
Bella chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
You. Fcuker! You can't just leave a cliff hanger like that!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Please write more!
Lizzy85cec chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
AH! I can't BELIEVE that you stopped there! I need a sequel, I need to know what the hell happened and what her choice was and I need to see her getting together with Damon, you evil evil person, :P You're lucky I like you or I would yell at you for this ending 'missy.'

I'm serious about the sequel, I might annoy you till I get what I wand :P
Lizzy85cec chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
LOL :P I loved Alaric being all smiley and saying, "See? No teeth!" that was hilarious. I was surprised that she told Katherine not to leave, but I was totally fine with that. Can't wait to see what's in store in the last chapter :D
Lizzy85cec chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I love it, I love it ;) I love where you left this last chapter there :D Her falling asleep in bed with Damon progress :)
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Umm... this WILL have a happy ending right? I will totally be mad at you if not :P
Wicked R chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
no more?
laugh4life chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Okay, sorry, but I forgot to say something on my last review, so I'm using the review button for chapter 2 but its actually for chapter 4, just so you know.

Now, what I was going to say is that if I had to pick, the exceedingly detailed make-out scene between Damon and Elena in chapter four topped my list! It was fantastic, and, like I was explaining earlier before I got off track, it was quite ironic that Elena made the first move to kiss Damon after she had just got done explaining to him - him, herself, whatever :) - that she wouldn't act like Katherine and that she wouldn't play with both the boy like that, yet that's exactly what she did. I just had to emphisize that I loved that part, so I wrote this review. Okay, I'm done babbling now. Bye and keep up your fantastic writing!

laugh4life (again again :P)
chase012 chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Amazing short story loved it all and yes you should def do a sequel, how could you not with that ending it has left us all begging for more! :)
laugh4life chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Wowza- Loved it! At first, the ending had confused me when you had written -"The room spun, and I noticed that the slices on my arms had reopened. Blood was trickling across my abdomen, and I tried to focus on what Damon was saying. His gaze held mine, and he spoke in a soft voice. "It doesn't stop until you die." Blackness."-

This part had confused me, but you cleared it up in the next few paragraphs when you had had two sober Damon and Stefans explain to a dying Elena that choice.

The way this story was written and plotted out... unbelievably fantastic! Each sentence was magnificent and I could picture exactly what you had wanted me to imagine. As usual, you used uncommon words like "invigorating", which supported the other details in the text, wrapping them all together in my mind in a way so that even the tiniest details made sense.

I loved that you had Damon say "come in" before Elena even knocked; it just made so much sense to me! I also liked the entire scene that plays out between them, and that right after breaking down and crying to Damon that she isn't Katherine and that she wouldn't play with both of the brothers, she does just that! It was hilarious and the scene was so perfectly portrayed with the way that you had written it! Another great part was definitely the ending; it was, for lack of good words to describe the magnificence of it, remarkably sensational :) It was so... true, I suppose, to what it would have been like on the show, and maybe in the books too, if they had used this plot and idea. The detail was incredible and I specifically love how you tied the beginning of the story to the end by saying, "The choice was mine, as I still lay dying," and how in the beginning you had said, "As I lay dying, my senses seemed to wake up from a lifetime of sleeping." It was quite original and it is unlike any other fanfiction story I've seen yet (and I've read a LOT!)!

For this story's sake, I really hope that you receive a LOT of reviews and so I'm going to list your story's name on my profile page in case anyone comes along and wants a recommendation. This story was superior and I really, really, REALLY hope that you decide to do a sequel, whether just for your enjoyment or whether it is for the readers out here. Please consider it thoroughly because I am sure that the readers who don't review would enjoy it just as much as those few of us who do.

Keep up the amazing work, and I hope to see a sequel sometime soon!

laugh4life

P.S. Also, if you ever have the time, check out some of my VD stories- I have two that are in-progress if you want to see them. One is called "Katerina Petrova's 500 Years On The Run" and the other is "Deadly Surprises", which right now is just a one-shot. Just saying :)

Another thing: I like how in the summary of this story, you had said "four-shot"! I thought it was a cute idea, and it made a lot of sense!

laugh4life (again)
laugh4life chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
That story was, like Tyler had said, "Wow! I mean, wow! That's... Wow!"

It was simply epic; the words that you used were so natural in the sentence structures, and yet the words are so uncommonly used now. For example, you used: permeated (chapter 3), discounted (chapter 2), fetid (chapter 1), inane (chapter 2), and disemboweled (chapter 2). Spectacular usage of all these words- I was really impressed!

Also, all of the sentences that you used, although sometimes short, were really descriptive. The detail that you included in these sentences brought it to life in my mind and I could clearly imagine the different scenarios.

All of the story was outstanding, and so I cannot really choose my favorite parts. In the first chapter, I was a bit confused about where the fight scene took place, but that was all cleared up for me in the second chapter, thank you very much. Also in the first chapter, it was so perfectly set up and written out; there couldn't be any better version of this if everyone else tried, it was so good!

In the second chapter, I loved that you had Caroline chattering away and that Elena didn't pay the least bit of attention :) That was so typical! And another thing that really stood out to me was that Elena didn't just look and smile at Stefan at the end, but she also smiled at Damon, suggesting something more in her feelings for him- yay!

Finally, in chapter three, I can imagine that the scene between Katherine and Elena practically wrote itself, didn't it? It was fantastic! Especially how Elena actually admitted to Katherine that Elena had some love in her for Damon, too, possibly more than for Stefan, by saying - "Wait!" She turned to face me again, one perfectly shaped eyebrow arched in bemusement. "Maybe," I began haltingly, staring at the floor, "Maybe you shouldn't leave town just yet." -

Loved it! And also in chapter three how you ended the chapter with Elena going up to Damon's room- so sweet!

Keep up the amazing work, and I hope to see the fourth chapter up soon! Oh, and could you please please please make the story longer than four chapters? Its so good; I want it to go on forever and ever!

laugh4life
LaurenVera chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
You're an awesome writer, and this idea is just perfect! I can't wait to see what direction the show takes after the whole "sacrifice" era of the show is over. Please update soon because if you don't I just might die. Kay, thanks. :)
georgielikesvampires chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
this is really good! are you gonna make some more? i hope you do! i can't wait! ) x
bump-in-the-night1990 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
your writing is really great. you drew me in with the first sentence. it's so nice when there aren't distracting grammar errors. good job!