Reviews for Princess Bride: How it should have ended
MsBananaNanner chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
"When I was on my ship, my deck mates weren't the ONLY ones getting booty!"
OMW that just made my whole freaking day! XD hahahahahaha ha
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I can't believe I just laughed so hard at something that completely ruined my childhood. X3
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
O.o
...Wow. That was...something.
hydra350 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
geez relax children! It's obvious that the author stated it was a parody/humor story which means it's not to be taken seriously.
Monkeysuncle1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
wo. this is my favorite movie of all time. one of my favorite books as well. you completly disrespect everyhting that story stood for. I cannot believe you would make buttercup... just no. Buttercup is an inocent as any 5 year old girl. she is as about as intellegent as a girl of the same age as her innocents. but Westly loves her all the same. I am sorry but i have no interest for your story. i skipped to the end and neraly smashed my computer to bits. If you are looking for talent in something writing is good. you have a wide variety of vocabulary, but use your gift for good, not evil. Please take this into consideration. oh and..

STOP HATIN' ON THE PRINCESS BRIDE!

Lots of chicken for dinner- Monkeysuncle1
CountryMustBeCountryWide chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Good story overall, just personally I like Buttercup and Wesley was too much to be a fan of this story. However please let me know if you write another version of this. :) Good luck writing! :)
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
*snicker* Oh dear, oh dear...the fairy-tale can only last so long, I guess...

...and was that a Beatles line sneakily slipping itself into the dialogue somewhere along the way? XD

Few little grammar niggles that could use tidying up - ending dialogue with a comma, for instance, and "...after Wesley had gone/been through all the trouble of..."

Otherwise, amusing. :)
iIsMe95 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
WHY! ! WHY MUST YOU RUIN EVERYTHING I WAITED SO LONG FOR!