Reviews for Long Road Home
DeeLov44 chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
This was soooo awesome I couldn't stop reading until I finished
MadamScorpio chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
I really liked your story! Will definitely read the preview to your other story! Only complaint...how was the wedding! What happened afterwards. But great job!
MadamScorpio chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
Miroku was hilarious lol! Sam and Kikyo needed to mind their own dang on business!
MadamScorpio chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Was she a Girl Scout or something? I hope nothing happened to the baby! Come Kagome rooting for ya!
MadamScorpio chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
Poor Kagome! I'm glad I'm from the city with 1 million ppl in it lol!
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Hehehehe
00mokona chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
loved it
Joanna chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
I love it make a part 2 called there life or something
ananova chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
This was very well-written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. One question, how did Kikyou find Kaede's house so fast? That's the only thing that didn't make sense.
Energetic Anomaly chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Gah, best damn story I've read in a long time! Fan fiction has gone to the dogs and finding something this well plotted, well detailed andrealistic is next to impossible. I haven't enjoyed a story so much in a while. The plot flows smoothly, not too slow and overly detailed and boring, but it's not super fast and ridiculously unrealistic, which is boring and predictable. Seriously thank you for writing this, it's so going to my favorite list so I can have for later! I had hoped to finish it tonight, but alas sleep calls. Gues I have something to look forward to for to tomorrow! Thanks again, keep up the awesome work in any other stories!
Energetic Anomaly chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I'm reading from an iPad, so reviewing is hard but this story is so well written and so unique that I had to take the time and effort to review! I plan on finishing it tonight, it's great! You have great skills!
Complex Dream chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
This is a good story: )
Godschildtweety chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
great story
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
YAY! I loved this story!
J Luc Pitard chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
Entertaining read. There was realism in both the fear and the lack of foresight of the young parents.