Reviews for Mein Poltergeist
WildWinds chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
And even though this story is 3 years old, and I dunno why I'm commenting now, it was fantastic!
Couldn't have asked for a better story, honestly. Sad to read the end, I stayed up all night reading it, that's how awesome it is!

In which,

I think,

That I just might cry now...
KaiKappel chapter 21 . 10/12/2013
HDBHVBUSBVBRYFBEUBVKJBFUHSBNNIUJBCIUWNVIODNCIHDBW AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! JVNVNJDFNVJRNRJIVNDFUIDNJIFDNVIFNVIJFNVINFD
KaiKappel chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
Wait wait wait wait... Melvin hugged somebody... Without murdering someone?! WHAT KIND OF CRAZY JACKED UP WORLD IS THIS!
KaiKappel chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
GOD DAMMIT NOW I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! YAMI MARIK INTERPRETIVE DANCING IS STUCK IN MY HEAD! MY GRANDPARENTS ARE LOOKING AT ME FUNNY AND TEARS ARE ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS! AH FUCK THAT'S JUST TO GOOD!
KaiKappel chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
DAMN IT TEA YOU RUINED BAKURA AND MARIK'S SUPPOSED TO BE ROMANTIC MOMENT! HE WAS GOING TO CONFESS TO HIS ADORABLE LITTLE FEELINGS! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
KaiKappel chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
XD I may seem like a dick bragging like this but... I never lose at claw machines the only time I lost was when I was little.
KaiKappel chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Singapore dub... Just no...
KaiKappel chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
OMG I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE, I PUZZLESHIP TOO! BFHHSBHVFSBVB I BARELY SEE ANY THIEFSHIPPERS THAT PUZZLESHIP! HUG ME NOW!
KaiKappel chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
OMFG I LOVE THIS! I'M SO GLAD I'M GAVE THIS A CHANCE SO FAR IT'S AWESOME AND I'M NOT EVEN CLOSE TO FINISHING!
KaiKappel chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
God Dammit I love Melvin, XD I couldn't stop laughing when he said "Hey bitch!" XD
IrkenIshtarGamer chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
i enjoyed this hole story so much.i loved it
animeblackangel chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
this story is amazing xD I think its really funny and I couldn't put it down really I was reading nonstop for hours and by the way when you said rape the review button I laughed for like a minute I think if you put that at the end of your chapters people will review more I know I would XD but good luck with the rest of your stories
Labyrinth Runner chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
He's gay and he likes Kaiba! That's my answer and I'm sticking to it.
Labyrinth Runner chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Oh my gosh! He's gaining the attributes of Bakura whenever he's possesed! Soon he'll have the scar across his stomach where Bakura's intestines were ripped out. Wonderful.
Labyrinth Runner chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
It was Thief King Akefia Bakura, in the movie theater, with the sudden crush on Marik!