Reviews for Forbidding Mourning
HarryPotter and TrowaBarton chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Aww that is so sweet! I love how in Character you keep them I can never do that. I so wish I could. Anyway it was a great read and can't wait until you update.
klovess chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
I love your writing. The story is wonderful- please finish it!
missy chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
I just found this story its very go please cont. It
Angelatil chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
Awww how romantic. I love the baby giving a glad she went home to Neil! I hope you are continuing the story? What will happen, they will be married again right? How will the cove take it? What happens when the baby is born?

Oh I hope to read more asap!
Melissa72 chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
Ah! So you've made her a "wonton woman" *chuckle* Christy's mother is going to have some choice words to say...that conversation should be interesting.

It's still my opinion, though, that they shouldn't be living together until the divorce is finalized. Doesn't mean they can't spend time together each day at the mission...enjoying the pregnancy and birth of their child...I'm a fan of moderation, prudence, and purity:) Thanks for the new chappie! You have a gift for writing!
Lorilie James chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
Absolutely love it! Can't wait for the next chapter. chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
LOVE IT! It's so different than the usual Christy/Neil fanfic. I don't know how you can think of things so out of the box. Great work and keep it up! And PLEASE update soon:)
Melissa72 chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
Dang, this one is a soap opera! I love it! Although I probably shouldn't...the book was far from being a soap opera.

My favorite moment? When Neil was kneeling in front of her, tears in his eyes, jaw holding back sobs...well written. I saw it.

I think the right thing to do would be to have Neil visit the mission every day...spending time with C and the baby...while they wait for the divorce to go through. Its not the end of the world and they have to trust that doing the right thing by God's standards (yes, which means getting a divorce and remarrying) is so bloody worth it.

Lookin forward to the next chappie:)
Angela chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
Wow great story so far! Very soapy...I love it! :)

I hope you update many more chapters soon!
tvfanatic143 chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Love it. Update soon.
DancingDoula chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Please finish this story-it's good and different from the others.
Andi chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
Very interesting
tvfanatic143 chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Love it. Please keep writing. Christy and Neil belong together.