Reviews for Newly Created
Forbidden Moons chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
Hmm seems more interesting now! Like Lisa~ She's a marvellous pairing for Undertaker!
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Awwww Undertaker is adorable as ever!
Thee Egyptian Dragon chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
yay more chapters. :D
itte'sasprite chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Hope you caught the bunnies because i love your story and can't (but will) wait for the next few chapters!
Sulfirious chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
You know... this is AMAZING XD Can't wait for it to continue! *Favs and follows* ;3
Jasmine-The True Believer chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
this is so amazing from the first paragraph i couldent stop reading so pleasee update when you can!
Tikobi The Hatter chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
OwO AWESOME!
MikanIsDaBoss chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Yayy. I love it. PLEASECONTINUESOON,ICANTWAIT XD
Z chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
More please
BAAA chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
kay...I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION TO ASK... *cricket chirps* SHUSH! But, anyway...is Lisa going to be in the... I forgot the name...but the titanic thingy where the undertaker attacks the shinigami, sebastian and ciel...? Or are you going to end it before there or a million other situations? *DEEP VOICE* KKKYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA! THE HOTNESS OF ANIME BOYS IS TOO MUCHH! *FAINTS* Thank you for this chapter and god luck! ;)
sUSHI SHI SHI chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
hmph...LE GASP! MY DEAR SWEET SEXOI BASSY!
ElemenTalia chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
This is an interesting story. Am I to presume that you are continuing it, or are you not going to anymore?
helloformeandyou chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
please update! i really really LOVE this fic! its so in character and awesome!
kyoukyowa chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
this is probably the one of the greatest undertaker/oc fic that i've ever read. please continue and update soon (hoping for some lemon lol)