Reviews for Transformers: Shinobi Wars
Uzumaki Crossover chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
cool
Silvdra-zero chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Unicron that's the only evil thing i can think of that would go to such lengths to torment the two

not only that I've seen the G1 movie and he definitely has the capacity to possibly pull it off

i highly doubt it'd be someone like sideways since he's a small fry

as for a filler maybe the Alexis, Carlos and Rad can introduce Naruto to an amusement park

or the autobots bail Naruto out of some trouble by pulling a prank equal to the hokage monument during a minicon retrieval mission, lol
narutodragon chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
well i can see a ton of poteintial in this story so i hope you will continue this and from what i have seen be the first completed multi chapter story that is good

so i do hope you keep this story alive and not let it rot
Soundblast1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I loved the story I wonder whats next.
Uzumaki Crossover chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
nice
hypersreak chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon:)
Sevvus chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
ohhh this is AWESOME! im sad sasuke went all asshole again...they were fighting on the same side for a second! they should have stayed like that! lol oh well keep up the amazing job! update soon please and thank you!
luffyxrobin-luffyxnami chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
i wish for kyuubi to be female and to share naruto with alexis.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That’s what I love about the multiverse, always something new and pretty cool happening from the original norm for certain individuals like Naruto and Sasuke in this one.

Here it’s them ending up in and taking opposing sides in the Transformers world of Transformers Armada.

Second favorite to generation one of the Transformers-verse.

Quite fortunate for Megatron that it didn’t take much to get Sasuke on his side.

With Sasuke blaming Naruto for losing his chance for revenge against Itachi and wanting to make him pay as part of what made him decide to join the Megatron’s team.

For sure threats wouldn’t have worked to get him to join those Decepticons.

The changes undergone for both Naruto and Sasuke in their forms are pretty cool.

Seeing how both Naruto does with the Autobots and their human-kid allies and Sasuke with the Decepticons later on will be interesting.

And the Mini-Cons.
reven228 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Yo, good chapter, and here's an idea... Naruto/Saints Row crossover. That is all... Keep goin and stay golden
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Nice start to this story. I like it alot so far. One thing since unlike most crossover the kids Naruto is with are very young so will he be showing them how to use low level Justu's?
917brat chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
this sounds like a really intesting story please keep it up and update it real soon because I would love to know what happens next.
Vilkath chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
An interesting idea with the side effect of Naruto's addition just might make the humans worth something for the first time in in Transformer history! I have always hated the tag along human kids, especially that one cartoon that had like a ten year old boy. They rarely did anything useful and basically just took up space. So with Naruto being around it might just turn Alexis and the others into something useful.

I am a bit disapointed to see Sasuke in this fic, especially post cursed seal level two. I never really liked Sasuke once he started to get all the free power ups, instantly reaching a level equal to or greater than Naruto calling on the Kyuubi with no negative side effects. It is also a bit of a cliche to bring Sasuke along in a cross over story and then put him up as Naruto's rival.

At times it begins to feel like authors feel like that the hero just can't do anything without their rival/enemy following them.
Vandenbz chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Looks like a promising start to this story. I've never seen a pairing like this so I'm really looking forward to what will happen between Naruto and Alexis as time moves on. Getting trapped in a mini-con panel is an excellent way to explain why Naruto and Sasuke are still the same after so long in stasis. Please update soon!
LS14 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
pretty cool story so far dude
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »