Reviews for room to breathe
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
amazblaine. absolutely magnificent!
• deanna
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Very well-written. I'm not claustrophobic, but I almost felt like I was. Kurt was very sweet.
ThousandpercentDone chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I'm reading over some old bookmarks, I love this one! It's so intense, so realistic. Great job!
Saruviasm chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Really only kinda? Makes me feel sad that that could actually happen
navigatethismaze chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I don't even have coherent words for how much I love this, haha. Honestly, I never thought about what phobias these characters could have and Blaine being claustrophobic fits so well for some reason. I just really adore your take on this.
Verdandil chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Intense, realistic; the tension you build is quite impactful and the emotions conveyed, very vivid.
RandomAnon chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Nice story, I really enjoyed it and it left me feeling like I couldn't breathe. And I'm only a little claustrophobic. lol :)
TonyJ chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
great story. It was very realistic written.

I propably should have believed the warning.
igotzsomethingtosay chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Im on my iPod and don't want to take the trouble of logging in, because I need to review while my emotions are still fresh. This was amazingly beautifully tragically written and it broke my heart in the best way. I love fics where Blaine isn't perfect and has a weakness, and I especially adore this one. You're an incredible writer, and the emotion you put into this was just wow. Thank you for this awesomeness.
Nittyismyname chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh, I loved this and I'm claustrophobic. :)
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
TT_TT

Poor Blaineeeee. x_x I would so totally give him a hug if he was next to me right now. Yes.
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Poor Blaine! kurt is such a hero!
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was intense.. and I don't even have claustrophobia. I could just imagine what it would be like because it was so vividly done. It was a bittersweet read. You portrayed a claustrophobic Blaine very well. I loved every moment of it.

Caitlin(:
rabbitheart444 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
this is really good. kinda want this to happen on the show. poor blaine.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awww, poor Blaine. I feel for him, I'm not severely claustrophobic, but I have a SEVERE phobia of insects. I seriously can't be in the same room with them, and it takes everything I have not to run from the room screaming. That being said, if someone trapped me in a small space with a bug, I would have reacted the same way Blaine was reacting now. So I empathize. Lovely story, despite Blaine's suffering. Glad he got out!