Reviews for Daddy Dean
Kisaki Sakura chapter 29 . 8/10
This was beautiful. I just hope that the sequel comes up one day.
Perfectly made story.
All characters IC, amazing plot and wonderful writing.
Jaden Xiang chapter 1 . 7/31
I'd like to read more on this story plot. :) It is very fascinating and it kept me sane from my mother. (Please do write more.)
Loveless150050 chapter 28 . 6/9
Sequel! Please
Okami-san52 chapter 29 . 5/21
This was a great story! Definitely looking forward to the sequel. I hope you post it soon!
Badwolfdoesthedrunkgiraffe chapter 29 . 4/1
OMG please start the sequel soon! This is a great story and I want to read about the shit that will happen in the UK! Can you tell us when you'll update please!
InArduisFidelius chapter 29 . 3/4
I seriously enjoyed this. I have only recently become hooked on supernatural so it was great to find a fic that was both well written and didn't contain too many spoilers. I really hope that you find inspiration for the sequel sometime soon :)
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
(eyes grow huge)
Dr. Gerandy?
From the Twilight Saga?
Magos186 chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
I am enjoying this story, but a few things are contradicting each other. Like you said YED told Harry he was too old to turn, but a few chapters later you said he put his blood in Harry's mouth. Then you said Adam didn't know if Harry had a relative named John, but when they first met, Harry told him John was his grandfather. The main issue I have with this story is the timeline. I can not follow it. You are jumping months and years and at this point I have no idea how old Harry's actually supposed to be. Even if you just added a page break that said something like Harry - age 13 that would work. But aside from not knowing how old the main character is, I do like this story. It's the first crossover I've come across like this. It's very original. I dig it.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
Kind of cheesy and unbelievable, but whatever.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
No! NO NO NO! NOT GIRLS. WAH. WAAAH. SLASH MAH. Y U NO SLASH?! Don't you know? Girl's have cooties! Blah! BLAH!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Emoticons are not welcome. Any who use them, are not truly sad when they do so. Me? I am sad; I liked Millie, and thought she was going to be a permanent fixture...I guess not. Other than that, I'd have to say it was that one werewolf tied to voldemort, what was his name again? I think it started with an F, FIlius no Fernur, Furmer- ack no wait! Femer Grayback! Well, I know it was Grayback at least.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
I feel bad for their dad, but then again, I haven't watched the series and am therefore exempt from the more intimate details of his...uh...neglect?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Aww..! SO kyut. Slash I hope
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Aww! I dearly hope this is slash. Either way, I'm pumped for some fluffy fluff, and my stomach has been reinforced! Fuwahahaha!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014