Reviews for Daddy Dean
Aeroza chapter 29 . 6/2
Either make a sequel or add into the story please
jliu1128 chapter 1 . 5/1
I hope you write the sequel soon!
akinomatis chapter 29 . 4/20
Will you continue this please?
Let's see... hary meets Ron during the competition, they then have to beat each other in a duel with the wads and its judged by the charms teachers of each school. then someone(you can make up a random name) reconizes him and tries to tell the teachers but by that time they are off to the next school.
GoddessKalina chapter 1 . 2/15
Please write the sequel
Pleeeeeeeease
Akita-J chapter 29 . 2/7
When will you write the sequel? This is too good to stop in the middle of.
Mashrose chapter 9 . 2/3
But Dean didn't even know Harry knew they were engaged. How could he wake him up to tell him?
MattKennedy chapter 28 . 2/1
Awesome story! :D Love Harry and Dean's relationship! And yay for them finally finding out about Adam!
Jaden Xiang chapter 29 . 1/29
Hey, I love your story here and am hoping you write a sequel someday.
Since I can't PM I'll just vaguely suggest some possible ideas for a sequel (you don't have to use all of them - these are just afterthoughts):
*Loki as Ollivander and the existence of angels
*telling Adam about the prophecy and keeping it a secret
*Snape seeing Harry again and rekindling his best friend's son
*Dean and Snape bonding and Dumbledore "bashing"
*Will Dean ever find love again? Or discover more about Lily?
*the tournament itself and Harry meeting Hogwarts students
*Millie's family possibly showing up again (I love her brother and sister)? Or John finding out about the good side of magic (maybe how much he finds out he's an idiot)
*Black and Remus - will they meet again? ...oh yeah Ron would still have "Scabbers", huh?
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 29 . 1/25
Do you think you'll ever write a sequal, I hope you do this story was awesome it was sweet and funny.
AliceCullen3 chapter 28 . 1/19
LOVE IT!
Girl with guns chapter 29 . 1/1
Are you ever gonna continue this one, or did you completely ditch the idea? Because it has been, what, 4 years since you last updated it, and I would love to see Dean bringing hell to the wizarding world :)
LCosta90 chapter 29 . 12/5/2016
Please, don't give up no the sequel! This story was amazing!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Princess Meria chapter 24 . 11/15/2016
Sirius was going to say you are, wasn't he?