Reviews for Daddy Dean
Loveless150050 chapter 28 . 6/9
Sequel! Please
Okami-san52 chapter 29 . 5/21
This was a great story! Definitely looking forward to the sequel. I hope you post it soon!
Badwolfdoesthedrunkgiraffe chapter 29 . 4/1
OMG please start the sequel soon! This is a great story and I want to read about the shit that will happen in the UK! Can you tell us when you'll update please!
InArduisFidelius chapter 29 . 3/4
I seriously enjoyed this. I have only recently become hooked on supernatural so it was great to find a fic that was both well written and didn't contain too many spoilers. I really hope that you find inspiration for the sequel sometime soon :)
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
(eyes grow huge)
Dr. Gerandy?
From the Twilight Saga?
Magos186 chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
I am enjoying this story, but a few things are contradicting each other. Like you said YED told Harry he was too old to turn, but a few chapters later you said he put his blood in Harry's mouth. Then you said Adam didn't know if Harry had a relative named John, but when they first met, Harry told him John was his grandfather. The main issue I have with this story is the timeline. I can not follow it. You are jumping months and years and at this point I have no idea how old Harry's actually supposed to be. Even if you just added a page break that said something like Harry - age 13 that would work. But aside from not knowing how old the main character is, I do like this story. It's the first crossover I've come across like this. It's very original. I dig it.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
Kind of cheesy and unbelievable, but whatever.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
No! NO NO NO! NOT GIRLS. WAH. WAAAH. SLASH MAH. Y U NO SLASH?! Don't you know? Girl's have cooties! Blah! BLAH!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Emoticons are not welcome. Any who use them, are not truly sad when they do so. Me? I am sad; I liked Millie, and thought she was going to be a permanent fixture...I guess not. Other than that, I'd have to say it was that one werewolf tied to voldemort, what was his name again? I think it started with an F, FIlius no Fernur, Furmer- ack no wait! Femer Grayback! Well, I know it was Grayback at least.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
I feel bad for their dad, but then again, I haven't watched the series and am therefore exempt from the more intimate details of his...uh...neglect?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Aww..! SO kyut. Slash I hope
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Aww! I dearly hope this is slash. Either way, I'm pumped for some fluffy fluff, and my stomach has been reinforced! Fuwahahaha!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
uteruskraken chapter 29 . 10/26/2014
I'm not really holding out hope that the sequel will ever be put up, though I guess it's not impossible as you have posted things recently. It's a great story I wish you would have finished it.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
Could you please put in the summery or first chapter that this is just the first part and the sequel is yet to be posted. This story is good but I never would have started it yet without the sequel being up this long after the first was finished.