Reviews for Home Early
nessieblackfan chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Haha this was too hilarious.
Transitory07 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
so cute! I love it..
TheShrimpyGleek chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Haha! This would be hilarious and epic!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hahahahahaha! So good! I loved it! :)
emmaplodocus chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I really liked the style you wrote this in, it was so descriptive and sweet.
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This needs to happen. Yes. Yes it does. 3
purses-and-tennis-raquets chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Id love this to happen. And i know that glee has been known to surpass the boundaries of what the public deams "appropiate", but i dont think that they would go this far. But like i said, iwould LOVE this to happen. Fangirls all over the world would have melting/and/or exploding brains.
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I would spontaneously combust from happiness if this actually happened in an episode of Glee. Loved it.
Glee is my life chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Omg that's so funny! I would think that was so funny!
ijustwanttobeabritishman chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Guh

heheheehe

Oh that was awesome
angelrks chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
If GLEE started like this I think I would faint. Me and my bestfriend are still getting flushed about Blaine just lying in Kurt's bed.

I think you are my new favourite person.

This was TOTALLY AWESOME!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hahaha oh, I don't know if they'll get this far before the end of the season (especially considering we're only four episodes away now, how on earth did THAT happen?) But that's okay, there IS a second Klaine kiss coming, and I pray it's a lot longer and even more passionate than the first one! Perhaps we'll get to see more of what we were tragically cut off from by that evil cock-blocking keyboard in "Original Songs"? Fingers crossed!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
loved it!
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Haha! Like it. Especially the last sentence. Just think about the look on Finn face, that's priceless!
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
...

I concur with your opinion. An episode simply MUST begin this way. I mean, look at it. It's so CLASSY.

Seriously though. Epic. I NEED MORE KLAINE