Reviews for Anywhere
Safarian Cosiive chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
I can't tell you how perfect this story is... You capture both characters so perfectly it's painful. Please please please, write more. I breathe it like air **
Finnish girl chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
Amazing! I feel like I have also fallen in love with alec.. It is too bad that this story isn't longer.. You should really write more malec stories :)
Skeletens chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
hmm. ..don't be too disappointed by 3 reviews from a single person but is the south carolina some sort of expression? as in sex?
Skeletens chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
"Didn't want their last image of you to be too cool, darling," he whispered, tapping him on the chin. "Red is definitely your color."

this is kinda genius! ah...not sure if you still write or not but you should definitely do it more! you're good at it!
Skeletens chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
perfecto
...apart from lol- felt a bit OF.
your stories are so cute!
magnus bane- you lovely demon spawn! magnificent as always...
Safarian chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
I just...I'm still dying. I'm enjoying your writing way too much. I'm nearly as red as Alec and that is /exremely/ rate for me.
I'll be sure to read everything you have to offer! It's precious!
jacksonkane24 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You don't know much I love this story. A lot. Like it is so well written and I feel like its very true to character. Please continue! I love this!
Hint Hint chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
this is great! If your still writing then by all means have a nice large scoop of lemon ice cream!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
no lemons...
alicelightwoodbane chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Yay, I've finally found this story! (I read it long time ago, when I didn't have fanfiction). God, I loved it. But do you plan to continue it? It would be awesome :)
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
This fic is adorably romanticly; I beg you to continue without delay!
theonewhoneversleeps chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
LOVE this fic! I'm glad they got out of the hotel room...sort of...although I'm sure there would have been plenty of fun if they stayed in. Can't wait for more! :)
Patricia Sage chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
:D Aw this was adorable!
kalicious chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
I happen to think this is a very fantabulous story! Great job.
kalicious chapter 8 . 8/5/2011