Reviews for World's Finest
LeChick chapter 1 . 7/12
I'm more of a marvel girl but I still couldn't put this down. The two worlds were meshed beautifully
the one a.m. writer chapter 1 . 2/28
I actually really like this story, and
I might criticize the fact that it has no true plot, but then again, I tend not to write stories with plot either, so that would be like the pot calling the kettle black.
AJCorbie chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Holy cow that was awesome! Never thought this sort of mash-up would work but you've melded them perfectly. Love the subtle hints of possible Destiel in there, fantastic.
klu chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I really loved this. It was obvious that you really put a lot of effort and time into the details here, which made the story all the more fun to read.
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Yeah, this does kinda read like a bad trip. But it works disturbingly well. I love how you worked in all the little bits, the minor characters.
Also: BALTHAZAR IS SUPERGIRL AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAJAHAHAAAAAA
XtygrssX chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
The only word that comes to mind is: AWESOME.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was fantastic! Completely hilarious, and I love that Gabriel and Balthazar were in there at the end, hah.
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Honestly, I never thought this crossover would appeal to me. But since I seem to have read ALL of your other Supernatural stuff and freaking LOVED it I decided to give it a go. WEKJAOJFF it's AMAZING! I can't tell you how wonderful I think it is that not only are your stories A) perfectly in character B) engrossing and C) hilarious but that D) you put such ridiculous attention to detail in, coming out with these entire UNIVERSES that are so well crafted and richly detailed just for one little story that these could easily each have their own spin off shows. You're an absolutely fabulous writer, may I add, and I know that I'm gushing now but I'm pretty confident I'm right. Plus the amount you've written is actually astonishing...
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
...kind of embarrassed that I recognized every single episode and movie you rewrote for this.

And awwww, you lost the 'pretty good ear' line, because Cas is apparently less awesome than Clark. Sam's voice wouldn't be nearly so disquieting from Cas as Dick's was from Clark, but eh.

...come to think of it, what the hell Cas /smiling/ and /having manners/ letting on he's not-Dean. The roles were definitely ruling the players, here.

Dean as Batman cracked me up. Also Missouri as Lucius. Bobby as Alfred is kind of alarming.

...the fact that Clark and Bruce didn't talk for a decade after Clark came back from the dead, even after Bruce had his back broken and recovered, seems to evoke some of Cas and Dean's actual relationship, too. Uh, that's a real decade. I don't know how long it was in the DCU, although I think the Gotham Earthquake and Lex's Gotham buyout happened in the same span, too. Right.
8MercuryHg0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh my god, this is such an awesome A.U. Seriously, it surprisingly makes quite a lot of sense, and the relationship fraught with tension between Dean and Cas is epic. They rely on each other but simultaneously can't stand each other because they're too different, but in the end, love surpasses all! LOL, sorry, I took the "pre-slashy vibes" as legit slash. Anyway, this story definitely cheered my day up. I love it, and please keep writing!
Renn chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You know you rock so much I'm blinded by your genius...I mean...SAM as ROBIN! Holy hell! How did we not see it? LOL Again, thanks so much for sharing!
kikomio chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Angle Man is the kind of name I would give Cas...lol

Being a fan of the Justice league and supernatural, I have no problems with this story. 3
TheUmbrellaSeller chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You... are a legend.

Seriously. If fandom had a stable monarchy you'd get a knighthood. I mean DAMN. It's like hopped-up supercrack of the most delicious variety. Congratulations on your awesome.

I should probably offer some kind of critique here, or at least something that isn't the war-cry of a giant nerd, but honestly? I can't think of a single intelligent thing to say. But I have to express my curiosity at what Angel Man's Fortress of Solitude would be like.

Again, congratulations. I'm going to go stalk your other fics now. *Salutes*
redcat512 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
excellent, as usual - what more can i say? i am left desperately wanting to know more of this SPN/DCU mashup.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 5/9/2011