Reviews for Beautifully Undead
Undefined12 chapter 20 . 3/5
Really love this story. Hope you decide to pick it up again.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
sammael sounds a lot like damon Salvatore, did you model him after damon? if you did, great job! he's totally awesome.
cela chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
leave it to pam to be a bitch in the midst of her masters pain. why is she even in dallas?
luvfordelena chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
Really hope you update, I would love to read how it ends!
ReneeYamada chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
Loved this version of sookie and eric
Chelle6599 chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Aw! I just read this today and am as entranced by it as I was all of your other work. You've provided such new an unique ideas based on the originals...and I can honestly say that because I've read so much (too much) DVM/TB fanfic. I absolutely love it! I truly hope that your muses abuse you until you can't help but repeatedly post updates for ALL of your unfinished work. I've missed you :)

Sincerely looking forward to more,
Chelle
tkm2009 chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
I thought about this story the other day and just reread it. Really love the direction you went with characters and the backgroung you gave them. Plus I could totally read a side story about Sammuel :) Thank you for writing and sharing. Off to reread Folklore.
mazzablue chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
Really enjoyed this and would love to read the end. Hope you update soon
NixAskarlovr chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
Beautiful! Update soon!
EricsGaGirl chapter 20 . 10/10/2012
How FREAKING AWESOME! Great chapter!

But um... where's me some more chapters to read at?! I need to see how this war progresses, if Niall gets his butt demolished, and all that good stuff! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat for this war!

but seriously, thank you for writing this story, I do hope to read more of it SOON, like you know, REALLY soon... like maybe tonight or tomorrow! hehehehe :)

Keep up the excellent work!
EricsGaGirl chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
Yeah baby!

Gotta get to the next chapter OMG this is good!

EricsGaGirl chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
Love love loved this chapter... but what chu mean we're getting close to the end?! WHAT?! No no no no... no end yet!

Gotta read more MORE MORE MORE!

:P
EricsGaGirl chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
SWEEEET!

This just keeps getting better & better! :)
EricsGaGirl chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
Who in their right mind could hate you? NEVER! This story is awesome and you're doing quite a fine job with it!
Though I fear I'm going through the chapters way too fast and see the end of your updates coming up DANGIT... I can never get enough! hehehehe

so... off to the next chapter because there's no time for reviews, MUST READ MORE! :P
EricsGaGirl chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
Oooohhhhhhh great chapter!

Thank you for writing this! Gotta see what happens next! :)