Reviews for Behind My Eyes
Quail Sandwich chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Another movie fanfic? The book was so much better. But good story despite that:)
XxfictionalbookcharacterxX chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Just watch out for punctuation, and your writing will be perfect.
XxfictionalbookcharacterxX chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Wow. You write beautifully. But...

I'm sorry. I really don't like gay pairings, if this is what this is. But like I said, I love your writing style.
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
You should either do Jumper because there aren't enough of that pairing around or (if I could throw a suggestion in) instead of Arthur/Cobb for Inception you should try Arthur/Eames because I really like there chemistry in the movie.

Also, are you still continuing this story?
HunterPup13 chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Jumper, definitely Jumper. And suspense or psychological.
Storylover158 chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Ok? I give it a 6/10
Storylover158 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I love the cursed Idea though the wizard is a little weird I kinda like it.
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh thank gods another story for this pair. Great job!
hillo chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Sssssooooooo good
00000909000000 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
I agree with you about liking the way Adrian/Kyle looked in the movie, I thought it was very orignal and strangely beautiful. Very interesting story idea. I liked how you introduced a new background for Will and yet he is still in character. Finn being in love with Will does not bode well for him or Adrian. I can't wait to see where you take this next.

Thanks! :)
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Ahh! I'm going to say this again; This story is amazing! Please, please update soon!
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Can I just say that your imagination is beautiful? This is amazing! It's perfect and I love this!
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I was right! This chapter is AMAZING! I love this story and the ending:

Something ached within Adrian that had not before. This hope, this passionate idea, and perhaps most ridiculous notion that Will Fratalli loved him and that he Adrian, no, Kyle Kingsbury, loved him back, despite Lindy.

God, that was perfect! Please update soon!
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
"To me…you're like this rose." There was a slight pause. "I can't see either of you, but from what people say and what I can hear I know you're a good thing."

"It sounds beautiful…" "Just like the rose..maybe a few thorns…but it sounds and feels beautiful to me."

Aww! Will is soo cute and sweet to Adrian! That just made my heart melt. I'm going to add those to my favorite quotes list and link it to this story:) I LOVE this story it's amazing, even though I have to read the next three chapters, but I don't doubt they will be amazing. I LOVE this pairing, but sadly there aren't a lot of Will/Adrian stories here. Anyway, please update soon!
howlingwolf13 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
good luck!

uh oh this doesn't seem good for our couple.

great chappie! :)