Reviews for The Falsified Truth
Melii-chan chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
Please! Keep going. This story is one of the best and I hope you don't forget about it. Please
Mythicas Iris chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
Hm...I like your style of writing for this story and the idea of Ryoko being a Goddess (except for the fact she's evil). Is Ryoko going to come back from the Dark side or will you have her being destoryed at the end? I hope you aren't done w/ this story 'cause I hated it when I start reading a story and it's unfinished. Drives me nuts! Please update!
larissa chapter 5 . 8/19/2003
I love your story. Hope your brain stops freezing, and keep the chapters coming.
kurt1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Man i must be addicted to this fanfic. i do love it,it's good and you really took the time to get almost every one's pov could your write some t/r fics? plez.

I love your work.

thnx.
nabi chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
Hey! You're finally back online! Thank goodness! T.T Nice work again and I hope you don't wait that long to continue the next chapter! Luv luv, Nabi!
Ryuuko kijo chapter 4 . 5/1/2002
I can't wait to see what happens next.

Please, new chapter soon.
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 4 . 4/14/2002
near the beginning you used Sasami's name a little too much. ie: Sasami cried for 3 days, and tehn Sasami hugged Ryo-Ohki. Sasami decided... it's a little redundant. You should try using descriptions and pronouns to help with the flow.

Now when Tenchi and Sasmai were at Funaho, who I would have figured our blue-haired friend would have prayed to Tsunami, who created Funaho, but anyway, when they were there, did she cry for hours, then Tenchi take her home? Also what did you mean, Tenchi would never sway again? Just to let you know, it was about 2 years time passing in the OVA.

Interesting overall, it's reminding me of a fusion of two of my stories Life changes and Tenchicentric. I liked seeing Tenchi's thoughts on Ryoko, and tehre were a few grammar mistakes, but overall a good story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter!
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
Her Past with Kagato, Tenchi's mother's Kimono, and here come's Jurai part 2... interesting to see Ryoko's take. Yet another good chapter, grammar was still a little rough. I hope to see how Ryoko takes out her revenge in chapter 4! Although I get the feeling Tokimi may have bitten off more than she can chew.
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 2 . 4/14/2002
yet anotehr great chapter, I figured your dark angel was Tokimi. I wonder why she needs the gems as she's already a goddess? Anyway, your first person technique is still cool, and I look forward to the next chapter. But there were a number of grammatical errors here. Still an awesome read.
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Very interesting first chapter, I can see why you liked Life Changes. However I am intregued by your story, especially the first person take you've used of Ryoko telling the story. My only complaints would be that you did change from that style a few times, and that the dialogue didn't really fit the characters. It was rather stiff and proper almost reminded me of a philosopher. I know Ryoko can be deep emotionally, but I have never really seen her as a mental genius. Also, in here you said she always hated Washu for creating her, if I'm right she didn't know about Washu, until just before the last fight with Kagato, where Tenchi killed him. Still, I look forward to seeing if this mechanical voice is a ghost from her past, or something far worse. I know the Ryoko's past comes back to haunt her, as she remembers what-she-did-under-Kagato's-control is a rather cliche fic, but you are doing a superb job here. I only hope my own fic can even hold a candle to this one. After seeing this work, I am honored you consider me a good writer, as the power of your words is just... intense.
Kyasuki Masaki chapter 4 . 4/14/2002
hey i just loved this whole story! man, you gotta continue it real soon so i can injoy it some more! :D
hole chapter 4 . 4/13/2002
bravo. You really have done a wonderful job putting your words into a beautiful and story. Please do continue. I'll be waiting for your next chapter! Please hurry...
Ryoko and Me in Love chapter 4 . 4/13/2002
you scared me. Please write more.
Ryoko and Me in Love chapter 8 . 4/12/2002
Please write more... Good story
Evie Ryoko Glacier chapter 8 . 4/12/2002
Poor Ryoko, that goddess is playing with her mind. Poor Washu and everyone. Please continue!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »