Reviews for Mamihlapinatapai
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Okay, that was good, and hey an 'aliens made them do it' without alien actually making them do it just providing the right circumstances... and alien religious rituals that aren't bad. I love!
narnian23 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I've reread this a few times since I first found it and I've decided it is my most favorite of all the Nine/Rose fics I've read :)
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I liked that little twist in the end.
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was good. I may have to take your advice and read Sin. Thanks for a good read.
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Alright... this has got to be the sweetest, most adorable, FANTASTIC Nine/Rose I have EVER read on this site... and I've read plenty. Amazing, really :)
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
ahahahhaha loved the end bit
Dyanae chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die! :-)
TARDIS-BadWolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I really enjoyed this, especially when he was at war with himself and suddenly so angry and lost and the Oncoming Storm and she just held on, stubborn as ever. It was nice, not the usual blissful release that I usually read about.

Fantastic
TheDoctorMomz chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was awesome! Nice twist at the end!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Ah! I love the ending!
Used To Write chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was just superb.
Chris4 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I'm pretty sure this story was on my Favorite's list at one point in time, but when I went to go look for it the other day, I couldn't find it. So, I'm re-adding it. Fantastic story.
Autumn Reid chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
adorable! loved every moment of it.
AmyBella88 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow! You managed to write a story that was simultaneously sweet, emotional, totally hot, and actually interesting. Bravo!
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/5/2013