Reviews for After Ever After
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Definitely a tearjerker. Love the story though. :D
grey lady of gallifrey chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
You changed the way this chapter ended - I read it yesterday and it ended with Juliet telling him not to leave ever again (or something like that). Very confusing.
tjmack1986 chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Okay...wow! I am so glad that she made it, and that he's back. Fab little story. You should totally write a longer one. You have a definite gift!
ContourSVT chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
This was such a great story. I hope you write more Shules stories in the future because there is just way too little Shules and too much Shassie around here.
movies2560 chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Another great chapter! He's back! Hopefully you'll put up another chapter.
Gegenscheiner chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
When they end the series (hopefully we get a few more seasons), this is how they should end it. Oh, goodness, I want to see this on television.
Gegenscheiner chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Finished chapter 3, and now I'm crying tears of joy. Gosh, I've never cried so much because of a silly fanfic, but this was written so well that I simply couldn't help myself. Thank you for giving it a happy ending. I don't think I could have stomached more tragedy.
Gegenscheiner chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
It's the end of chapter 2, and I'm sobbing like a child. Wah!
Gegenscheiner chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Hooray! I love happy endings! :D
psychlover23 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
yay! love it!
HannaK108 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Overkill? Are you kidding me this is beautiful! I actually have tears in my eyes. Please write a third chapter, it just cannot end this way!
Red Pen Ninja chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
*tries to stop crying* It's always sad when things go wrong. Shawn come back!
tjmack1986 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
MORE! Please :). This is fabulous...and it's totally not cool to think about leaving it there!