Reviews for Trust Issues
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
A gorgeous piece of work. An interesting take on what John's past might be; in my opinion, I thinly you're fairly close. The boys seem pretty IC, no crying or hugging. Nice job with such a hard subject. Logical and understandable. Thanks for this great story, I enjoyed it.
J'aime ma vie chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This was so beautiful.

I love how you fleshed out John and gave his character so much vulnerability and complexity. I feel like him being abused as a child fits into the realm of the series and also his backstory. I think it explains a lot about him, particularly when it comes to his trust issues with Harry.

I thought it was beautiful - and a really bold change of pace - how Sherlock tried to bring John out of his shell. I liked that we saw Sherlock comforting John and coming to his rescue for a change. John needs help too, and he has pride and tends to barricade himself like Sherlock does too. I loved how Sherlock was the one who brought those walls down.

Thanks for writing this - and also for the ending; it was lovely how much hope John had there... and how Sherlock was the one who brought it to him.
FudoTwin17 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
:) I luv it!
Captain Quirky chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Thank you so much for this fic. It was really well-written and moving, and I'm so glad I read it.
Unionjackpillow chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Great story, very well written, emotional, and beautiful.
JesusisBoss chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Fantastically written, great job all around.
hiddenhibernian chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
I didn't want this to end so soon! It was beautifully written, well done.
Shatteredwings chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
This was beautiful I loved it just amazing im adding this to my favorite fanfic list it was the perfect mix of sad and happy just beautifully done
herself chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Lovely, lovely story!
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Well-done! John's hesitation and then impulse to talk about his trauma was really heartrending and real. I've some experience with keeping hard secrets and sometimes you just need that silent presence to act as you're strength to start the healing. Talking always, inevitably helps, if you have a caring audience. Bravo for not making one talk a magic fix. It will take some time to actually deal, but the first strip had berm taken for our dear John.
TangerineTea chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
God, that was intense. Child abuse always makes me cry ;_; That was beautiful and terrible and so, so sad. Poor John, but at least now he has Sherlock.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Awww, Sherlock is an awesome friend. I bet he already knew but was gathering research data on how to help John cope. He's Sherlockian like that. I have this urge to shoot Johns father now.
Tigrislupa chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Oh goodness, this...I don't think I can say this was wonderful. The writing was spectacular, as was the insight and the depth and use of the characters. It actually wasn't as painful as I was bracing myself for. Still painful because, oh, poor John, but yay for supportive Sherlock! Seriously, the progression and emotions portrayed in this is amazing. Fantastic job with this. (And thank you for not leaving me crying in a corner over Watson, that was very kind of you. 3)
Psychedelica chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
That was good! That was really good!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Bravo to John for finally being able to talk and to Sherlock for listening. Beautifully written.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »