Reviews for The Girl In The Mirror
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
I love it, you really know how to write and get inside Quinn Fabray's head.
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Man I love it!
guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I wish there was a follow up story.. specially after that line that Rachel wouldn't know what will hit her
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Great one shot!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wonderful, wonderful fic. I loved it! D
imaferrari chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ah, this was great! I love adding this to the story...and I wish it really was because I'd absolutely squeal if Faberry was a Glee reality!
tammy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
love it! sequel!
another.lurker chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Good to know you are still writing Glee fanfic with this great pairing; I liked it very much, esp. how eloquent you write Rachel. I just can hear her talk that way.

I hope there is more to come :-)
KittenDoll chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I would love a sequel! Its a wonderful and well written story!
Morgan Weber chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
So glad to see a new story from you! I loved "This Kiss" and I really enjoy your writing style and the fact that I can actually read what you write without trying to infer what you're trying to say past a bunch of poor grammar and bad proofreading. I like the set up for this story and I'm very interested to see where it goes. Looking forward to the next update!
thekeyunderthemat chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
hi! I didn't like at all what they did to Quinn, that past they made up (which I'm still trying to figure how it goes with what we already new about her)...

So, when I was reading your story it started making sense. I'm a sucker for 'happy' endings... while I enjoyed the deep angsty analysis at the beginning, I loved the conversation with Rachel :)
sillysam chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
amazing! I really want more! you write Quinn and Rachel so well, definitely my favorite writer.
Readsalot86 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awesome!
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh my God. Thank you! The entire Lucy Fabray thing was just too much for me to handle, but this just made it all so believable. I loved the backstory that you gave to it, along with perfectly getting inside of Quinn's head to tell the story. I just wanted to tell you that I now have a new headcanon for Lucy Caboosey.. which I think will fall into the worm hole that Glee tends to just throw things into.

Caitlin(:
MiVarFan93 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This is precious! Are there going to be any sequel to this?