Reviews for The Girl In The Mirror
Great one shot!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wonderful, wonderful fic. I loved it! D
imaferrari chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ah, this was great! I love adding this to the story...and I wish it really was because I'd absolutely squeal if Faberry was a Glee reality!
tammy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
love it! sequel!
another.lurker chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Good to know you are still writing Glee fanfic with this great pairing; I liked it very much, esp. how eloquent you write Rachel. I just can hear her talk that way.

I hope there is more to come :-)
KittenDoll chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I would love a sequel! Its a wonderful and well written story!
Morgan Weber chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
So glad to see a new story from you! I loved "This Kiss" and I really enjoy your writing style and the fact that I can actually read what you write without trying to infer what you're trying to say past a bunch of poor grammar and bad proofreading. I like the set up for this story and I'm very interested to see where it goes. Looking forward to the next update!
thekeyunderthemat chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
hi! I didn't like at all what they did to Quinn, that past they made up (which I'm still trying to figure how it goes with what we already new about her)...

So, when I was reading your story it started making sense. I'm a sucker for 'happy' endings... while I enjoyed the deep angsty analysis at the beginning, I loved the conversation with Rachel :)
sillysam chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
amazing! I really want more! you write Quinn and Rachel so well, definitely my favorite writer.
Readsalot86 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awesome!
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh my God. Thank you! The entire Lucy Fabray thing was just too much for me to handle, but this just made it all so believable. I loved the backstory that you gave to it, along with perfectly getting inside of Quinn's head to tell the story. I just wanted to tell you that I now have a new headcanon for Lucy Caboosey.. which I think will fall into the worm hole that Glee tends to just throw things into.

Caitlin(:
MiVarFan93 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This is precious! Are there going to be any sequel to this?
onesmartmess chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh. My. God. You fixed it. I am positive I'm in love with you right now after reading this. I mind was totally blown by the whole Lucy Fabray backstory in a bad way and I was fully convinced it had ruined Faberry for me and I would go back to shipping Finn/Rachel because I had nothing left to live for (Obviously I'm being hyperbolic, but still the sentiment is still there). Anyways, this made that little mindf*ck work and, alas, my head canon is fixed and all is well. I really appreciate the time you took to get into Quinn's head and your characterization was pretty spot on. Well, at least to me. And Rachel...oh, Rachel. Let me just say that I adore her no matter what, but how Rachel reacted to Quinn was just awesome. I really wish this would have happened in the show. It would have made that crazy backstory moment logical instead of out of nowhere with no q/r interation. Loved it and pretty much love you for writing it so thank you.
Stessa chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I loved this look into Quinn's head. I hated the bomb they just dropped on us like that (it was seriously too weird to me!), but I loved that you put a little insight into it. And with these thoughts, I can imagine the entire thing a little better. So thank you :)
rachel-rage chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Excellent. Really well done Faberry that stayed in character and didn't stray to them falling in love (not realistic). I LOVED Rachel's line about every heroine needing her antagonist. So something she would say, and so true. Is this a oneshot, or do you plan to continue? It reads like a one shot, but depending on the direction you take the plot in I'd certainly be interested in reading more. :)