Reviews for GI Joe: King Cobra
Girloholicdollhouse88 chapter 7 . 1/26
Omg more ! Your killing me
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
WOW! This looks like there's a fantastic forbidden romance brewing! Great job! :D

- Silver
ChaosandMayhem chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Don't cry.
Because I just left you a review.
Granted, I don't know what's going on. :3 But you've got a nice writing style.
*sunglasses*
General Herbison chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Watching the brother of the woman you love go up in an inferno couldnt have been easy.

Glad to see this story is still going
Shakaka chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
I like. The only thing I can 'pick at' (not meanly, I hope :P) is that I don't think a soldier would be able to defy, yell at, etc. a General like that and get away with it. But anyway, good job, I hope you update soon :D xx
Gone5566 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
please write more soon I can't wait for the next chapter so please please please write it soon I absolutly love this story. :)
Gone5566 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
please please please please please please please (12 hours later) Please write more I have to know what happens will she marry him will she join him will she... I don't know but please write more. I BEG OF YOU!
Gone5566 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
OH BOY! YES A CC AND OC! What I read so far it's so amazing the way you write is beautifully done so please write more I'm about to read the 2nd chapter and Rusty being a Cobra Queen awwww he's asking her to marry him, in a strange way lol. But brilliantly done keep up the good work. :)
Amor Mio chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
This is very good. Please continue:D
SammPaglia chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
UPDATE SOON! i wanna see what happens
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Love it!

Don't worry, I'm not stopping there. Not that I dislike the Snake Eyes romances out there... Not all of it, at least, but I was really craving something different. This reader likes her bad-boy and good-girl romance! And while Rex isn't my first choice *coughDestrocough* (Its the accent and Christopher Eccleston) he is a close second.

So, in attempt to not be a hypocrite I won't ask for longer chapters as much as I would love them, I do ask for more. As quickly as possible.
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Love it!

PockyWarriors chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Nice side: Ahhh, getting interesting!

Crazy side: Longer chapters and I won't have to hurt you...D

Nice side: More!

Crazy side: Dangerous intense romance! D

I await your next update.

P.W.
Hoodoo chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Rex woman squee! Good or evil, he's a great character to write about; lots of angst/insanity/regrets/megalomania are fun to chew on.

I'd like to see where this is going . . . (hint hint!)
Short-Circuited chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Thank freaking God that someone else is writing a Rex story besides me! I really want to see where this is going. I like this character and you have conveyed Rex very well so far. Keep it up. .