Reviews for You're Welcome
I don't like the ending
kandita chapter 2 . 3/10
Damn! Sasuke is beyond f*cked up. But, Itachi is wrong and couldn't be more wrong...by he's also right and could be more right. He just needs to stop the internal battle and intervene. That's his little brother and if he sits there and do nothing then he's no better. If he really love him then he'll know that it's time to step in and beat his ass if he has to and get him some hardcore help. He also need to find out why he's trying so hard to kill himself
kandita chapter 1 . 3/10
Oh that is just so heartbreaking. And, to think he's that young. She's just a pure sweet hearted person however, still wanting to help him and give him a hug...she's just too nice
Portside Crowds chapter 26 . 3/8
oh god. it's so beautiful. not a happy ending, though. i dont really care actually, to know the good of this story. and, you did great at this story. i cried my heart out, lol. did i mention that this story is beautiful? i did? well, i'll wait for your next brilliant ideas.

i fuckin' love this story!
This made me cry. I can't believe how heartbreaking this was... it was amazing but just so aching...
Starcakes chapter 1 . 2/22
Ps. When I was reading the part where Hinata died, the song Only You by Matthew Perryman Jones comes to mind. And made me cry harder.
Starcakes chapter 26 . 2/22
I don't know why I read your story just now. But I guess I'm kind of glad that I did. I know people who have experienced loss of their loved ones are never easy. Cuz it's true, you'll never ever be able to forget about them. It's sad to face the fact that they're not there anymore where you wanted them to be the most. But like Sasuke here, memories of her was enough to get by, even if he ended up destroying himself.
Oh man, I have cried buckets of tears because of this story. It's simple but held so much emotion and so much character. You portayed them so well. And it's just amazing but so sad at the same time that it happened.
It's fricken 7:15 am where I am at and I'm just bawling my eyes out.
I just like the idea of how love can do so many things to people. How it can change them, mend them but at the same time, the very reason to break someone so bad. Sasuke's love for Hinata was just so beautiful. How you kept laying out how much he loved and adored her. How much she meant to him. And it broke my heart that he lost her, that he didn't fight at the end. But I guess, one can only take so much. Especially when it was your very first time experiencing everything so well.

I am trully amazed that you are also one of those people who loved those beautiful people.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful and heartfelt story. You were absolutely wonderful.
HeartbreakBlack chapter 26 . 2/4
WoW
GalerianRose chapter 26 . 10/12/2013
This story really touched me. I don't have the words to explain how deeply this affected me. Thank you for sharing it.
aurora0914 chapter 26 . 7/20/2013
This is sooo sad! It made me cry! Awww... I wish she lived, but reality isn't like that, is it? In the end, she was Sasuke's saviour, and his undoing.
Why did she say you're welcome?
Jaky-sama chapter 26 . 6/15/2013
I loved this story! It was so touching and couldnt help it when my eyes got watery. You have the talent to publish a novel. Im looking foward to reading more of your stories.
chibilover13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow ... This story was so touching. I actually cried! You are one AMAZING writer
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
I wonder how many people have been abandon by their fathers I have by my real dad and my step dad it fuckes you up ya know any way love the story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
holy crap they move fast
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2013