Reviews for Just Can't Stay Put
loving it thank you
wandamarie chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
oh my getting good
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
oh my Sammy did earn the spanking
Neenee75 chapter 3 . 6/21/2017
I really enjoyed that story but I've also read some of your other work and really like your style. Thanks for sharing them.
Elliesamanddeangirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
If Sammy wants to get away to do his own thing so badly, thrashing him won't make the problem disappear don't you think?Personally, I couldn' be at ALL forgiving at being switched!
Marionette chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
Omg, please, please, PLEASE tell me this story is not abandoned! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat, positively DYING to know what happens next. Please please PLEASE with extra sugar and a side of strawberries finish this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Awesome story - great job with the discipline :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
This is a great story, glad to have read it, thank you! I think you do perfect job with the discipline. I grew up in the 60/70's not a stranger to good ol' ass whipping myself. Funny some people complain so much about them in a made up story, and I bet they never felt a belting a day in their lives. I am so glad my parents kicked my ass growing up, if they hadnt I bet 100% I would be in jail or dead. Keep up the great work, i am reading your newest story too, actually waiting on a update :D lol Thanks once again for taking your time to write for us to enjoy reading, swing some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Awesome - thanks :-) Glad I decided to see if you wrote other stories, going to read them all tonight.
Sopphy chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
I'm glad you have John Winchester being a man of his word.
ALonesomeAuthor chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
I really wish you would finish this fic I was really enjoying it and then it ended. I hope that you will!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Good start onward
KK MCGOO chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
OH MY GOSH YOU ARE LITERALLY FUCKING PERFECT.
Samantha chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
This is FREAKING AWESOMNESS YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER AND YOU BETTER UPLOAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER LIKE DEAN NEEDS HIS PIE PLEAAAAAASSEE UPDATE!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »