Reviews for A Familiar Change of Fate
Reader chapter 2 . 12/5
Fuck her up! Fuck her up! Or at the very least amaze.

It is refreshing to see the duel handled differently.
Javimagine236 chapter 2 . 10/28
Please, update, update
gwencarson126 chapter 2 . 9/27
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
IT'S ALREADY 2017
WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Z chapter 1 . 4/30
Hey dude. I really liked reading this story. I know that you won't see this review because of how long ago this story was updated, but I just want you to know that I really want to see this story keep going. Thanks again.
GhettoZorceress chapter 2 . 2/13
more...
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
I actually was thinking the duel you picked would be better than against Guiche, then you did it. I was soooooo happy. This has great promise and I hope for more:-)
Yoyo T Bone chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
NOOO I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
amerdism chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
cdonovan chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
I love it! Though I assume it's over now *sadface* Followed anyway just in case and have a nice day
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Continue please
EMIYA KURO chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Please update soon this is one of the best fic in fanfic. Net
Ancalagor-Galahalt chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
This is...THIS IS..."takes deep breath" nice...:P

No seriously...THIS IS GREAT! You wrote Starfire so darn well. No other words to explain this masterpiece. Plz plz PLEASE update

A/G
Shinoki chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Aw, I wish there were more chapters. Well, whew, this was enjoyable to read :3
Blanke-Slate chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
This is such a great story! You wrote Starfire so well!