Reviews for A Familiar Change of Fate
King of Fans chapter 2 . 9/4
Good chapter

Only star fire has the tolerance, patients, and history to to with stand Louise's slavery until things get better, and still see her master as kind and generous at the start.
It's a definite change of pace that most story's can't do. Let alone as effectively as you.

Add in start fires being clueless about the culture, and understanding metaphors about as well as Drax. It makes the story Funny, and natural.

I greatly, likes the rivalry and interactions you set up with Kirche. It's very fun and good plot point.

This was deafly one of the better Louise defense moment I have seen in fanfic sand in Canan.

Use like the character development/ views you are giveing Kirche. It's something I wish more fanfic righters can takenone of.

Lastly I hope you continue. This story is really good, has excellent piecing, and you left it on a cliffhanger.
Plus I personally believe that if you continue and update regularly with the promise of a naturally built romance it will be One of the best familiar of zero crossovers of all.
King of Fans chapter 1 . 9/3
Good chapter and interesting start.

I had the filling that star fire would would be the one to entered the kiss first.

You make a fantastic argument for why you picked star fire, but each of the other Titans have other good reasons.
Robin would be the lest over powered out of all of them, and can probably uses his new powers most actively out of the bunch. Although, the upgrade in skill would be like a Drop in the bucket, and his Preston would be the least noticeable out of the other five.
Raven could have teach Louis and her Friends so they can inprove and get stronger. All the while making Louis become a Great to Mage with her own skills. However, with Raven's father likely coming with her it Will be nearly impossible for them to fight back.
Cyborg low power can potentially be solved with a generator be can build with Random technology from other worlds, or a lighting Mage could power him up. These two can help limit his power, and are five interesting scenario throughout the story. Although, having cyborg relying on something to live can limit your options.
Best boy which do you like the zero hitting the jackpot in terms of what she's trying to summon. Someone that I can transform into any animal incleaning the other familiars would be a dream come true for pinky. However, having him get all the girls and righting bad jokes would get tiring really fast.

Lastly I have been trying to find and right a good Yuir fanfic my self. Most are either cheesy and rated R, or extremely short. So this story sounds like a real treat.
Wish this was continued I would have loved to see Louise reaction when find out her familiars a princess.
OrangeGalen chapter 2 . 2/5
Such a shame this ended, I only just found this and it's already over... :(
ponyheart07 chapter 2 . 1/26
Why is it that all the good stories die young?...
Reader chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
Fuck her up! Fuck her up! Or at the very least amaze.

It is refreshing to see the duel handled differently.
Javimagine236 chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
Please, update, update
gwencarson126 chapter 2 . 9/27/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
IT'S ALREADY 2017
WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Z chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Hey dude. I really liked reading this story. I know that you won't see this review because of how long ago this story was updated, but I just want you to know that I really want to see this story keep going. Thanks again.
GhettoZorceress chapter 2 . 2/13/2017
more...
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
I actually was thinking the duel you picked would be better than against Guiche, then you did it. I was soooooo happy. This has great promise and I hope for more:-)
Yoyo T Bone chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
NOOO I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
amerdism chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
cdonovan chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
I love it! Though I assume it's over now *sadface* Followed anyway just in case and have a nice day