Reviews for A Familiar Change of Fate
RD RetroDevices chapter 2 . 4/3
Well, I'd certainly like to know how this plays out...if the author would put more chapters. seriously, this is great, GREAT, stuff here and I want to see more and who ever doesn't has a big problem in their skulls. I have seen sooooooooo many FoZ x-overs but nothing at all using a female in this manner. You have my best wishes to continue this, and I wish you well for anything else my good friend.
beserkerbeast chapter 2 . 1/13
looking forward to more
BB
makaxcrona chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
how come you stopped please update
darklinks100 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
any chance of updating this story its very good.
asuna chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
you have to update this its very good
Godfire chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
please I want to see starfire kick a lot of ass update
david chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
this very good please update
Amantedelacomida chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Can you update this soon, please?
I'll like read more of this fic *O*
Mizuki00 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Why? Why only two chapters? This is awesome! You are awesome!

Please... continue?

Anyways, as far as I can see, there are no grammatical errors not spelling mistakes. Very much awesome!

I do hope that you continue this as I will be looking forward to it very much so.
Imhotep99301 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
I am really enjoying this story and I hope you update soon.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
So...the Titan with a massive berserk button regarding slavery and being forced to do things, just decides to go along with being enslaved...yeah. Also Starfire is a princess of an entire planet and yet has absolutely no issue being ordered around by a minor noble...

Sorry but the OOC in this is too much. I will never understand why so many people write ZnT crossovers with this ridiculously slavish adherence to the stations of canon, even when it means completely ignoring the actual nature of the characters involved. Maybe try having some original events rather than ju8st copy pasting someone into Saito's position.

As for it only taking four days I'm not surprised, you didn't do much editing did you?
Atsirk Enoh chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I forgot how cute Starfire was.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
very nice
Thespurgin chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
blast it all why is there no fight scene? I wanted to see a rediculously awesome catfightscene! Why do you do this to meeee...
Fallen Maiar chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Now this was quite an enjoyable read and while I was a bit dissapointed that my favorite character (Raven) hasn't shown up your excellent characterization if Starfire and the overall enjoyment I got from reading this made up for that more than ten times over!

It's to bad this is two years old, I'm really looking forward to the duel between Starfire and Kirche. Plus since Starfire shouldn't really be bothered much by fire it'll be real nice to see.

So, thank you for writing this much and I hope you come back to this and decide to go forward with it. Good luck and happy holidays!