Reviews for A Familiar Change of Fate
asuna chapter 1 . 4/18
you have to update this its very good
Godfire chapter 1 . 4/14
please I want to see starfire kick a lot of ass update
david chapter 1 . 4/10
this very good please update
Amantedelacomida chapter 2 . 3/28
Can you update this soon, please?
I'll like read more of this fic *O*
Mizuki00 chapter 2 . 3/26
Why? Why only two chapters? This is awesome! You are awesome!

Please... continue?

Anyways, as far as I can see, there are no grammatical errors not spelling mistakes. Very much awesome!

I do hope that you continue this as I will be looking forward to it very much so.
Imhotep99301 chapter 2 . 3/9
I am really enjoying this story and I hope you update soon.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 1/3
So...the Titan with a massive berserk button regarding slavery and being forced to do things, just decides to go along with being enslaved...yeah. Also Starfire is a princess of an entire planet and yet has absolutely no issue being ordered around by a minor noble...

Sorry but the OOC in this is too much. I will never understand why so many people write ZnT crossovers with this ridiculously slavish adherence to the stations of canon, even when it means completely ignoring the actual nature of the characters involved. Maybe try having some original events rather than ju8st copy pasting someone into Saito's position.

As for it only taking four days I'm not surprised, you didn't do much editing did you?
Atsirk Enoh chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I forgot how cute Starfire was.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
very nice
Thespurgin chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
blast it all why is there no fight scene? I wanted to see a rediculously awesome catfightscene! Why do you do this to meeee...
Fallen Maiar chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Now this was quite an enjoyable read and while I was a bit dissapointed that my favorite character (Raven) hasn't shown up your excellent characterization if Starfire and the overall enjoyment I got from reading this made up for that more than ten times over!

It's to bad this is two years old, I'm really looking forward to the duel between Starfire and Kirche. Plus since Starfire shouldn't really be bothered much by fire it'll be real nice to see.

So, thank you for writing this much and I hope you come back to this and decide to go forward with it. Good luck and happy holidays!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
so,when ill you continue this story?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I hope Kirche and Star can become friends after this.

Assuming you ever update this. Come on! You can't let a good story like this go to waste.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
So any chance of this being continued? like others have said: So. Much. Potential.
nic0nynja chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
when will you update this good story