Reviews for A Familiar Change of Fate
Ancalagor-Galahalt chapter 1 . 6/20
This is...THIS IS..."takes deep breath" nice...:P

No seriously...THIS IS GREAT! You wrote Starfire so darn well. No other words to explain this masterpiece. Plz plz PLEASE update

A/G
Shinoki chapter 2 . 5/25
Aw, I wish there were more chapters. Well, whew, this was enjoyable to read :3
Blanke-Slate chapter 2 . 5/3
This is such a great story! You wrote Starfire so well!
RD RetroDevices chapter 2 . 4/3
Well, I'd certainly like to know how this plays out...if the author would put more chapters. seriously, this is great, GREAT, stuff here and I want to see more and who ever doesn't has a big problem in their skulls. I have seen sooooooooo many FoZ x-overs but nothing at all using a female in this manner. You have my best wishes to continue this, and I wish you well for anything else my good friend.
beserkerbeast chapter 2 . 1/13
looking forward to more
BB
makaxcrona chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
how come you stopped please update
darklinks100 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
any chance of updating this story its very good.
asuna chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
you have to update this its very good
Godfire chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
please I want to see starfire kick a lot of ass update
david chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
this very good please update
Amantedelacomida chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Can you update this soon, please?
I'll like read more of this fic *O*
Mizuki00 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Why? Why only two chapters? This is awesome! You are awesome!

Please... continue?

Anyways, as far as I can see, there are no grammatical errors not spelling mistakes. Very much awesome!

I do hope that you continue this as I will be looking forward to it very much so.
Imhotep99301 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
I am really enjoying this story and I hope you update soon.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
So...the Titan with a massive berserk button regarding slavery and being forced to do things, just decides to go along with being enslaved...yeah. Also Starfire is a princess of an entire planet and yet has absolutely no issue being ordered around by a minor noble...

Sorry but the OOC in this is too much. I will never understand why so many people write ZnT crossovers with this ridiculously slavish adherence to the stations of canon, even when it means completely ignoring the actual nature of the characters involved. Maybe try having some original events rather than ju8st copy pasting someone into Saito's position.

As for it only taking four days I'm not surprised, you didn't do much editing did you?
Atsirk Enoh chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I forgot how cute Starfire was.