Reviews for Queen of Venom
cantnotreview chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
I'd like to say that you have a wonderful story, but it seems a lot like you have mad yourself a Mary-sue to the highest extent of the law. There are many errors in both the spelling and the grammar and that would be forgivable, yet somehow your story seems to splice from one point to another and confuses me and several other people who I have introduced to your story to such an outrage that reading your writing unforgivable.
That isn't to say that you cannot write or that your plot is not intriguing, but there are too many errors in this one story. I think that you should re-read AND re-write your chapters. A tip I will give you is to either re-read your own writing after you are done or give the passages to another person who is not bias.
If you read to this point I am sorry that this comes off as cruel, but I though that all the niceties were giving false hope.
And to all the reviewers: I'm not trying to be mean, only honest.
jrmf chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Omg! Such an amazing story. Why have you not completed it. I beg of you please finish the story. I am dying to find out what happens between bane lily and croc. Then with the baby. What happens with black willow. And with Bruce. Then what about batman. I'm dying here lol.
TheInkOnThePage chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
Congratulations! This is a very well written story and I really want to know what happens next!
Little - Spider chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Daww , I've read all the chapters and i love each one of them , I Cant wait to read the next chapter , Pictureing bane and croc holding the baby is just to cute of an idea , Love this story and realy want to read more of it , Cant wait for your next update of it , Love it all , keep up the great work
Emerald Gaze chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I dont even really inderstand whats happening here but i cant stop reading all these random little add ons make me curious about what could possibly happen next
jjadra chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
LOL ok so in chapter 8 (someones prob. told u already) you forgot the g in gas and added a s ... so it says... the ooother word for booty xD (srry! I dont cuss so i wont write those words either xD) Other than that great! I like how when they're givin freedom the 'criminals' are all cooll in the gang xD!
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
Great story can't wait to read the next chapter.
Savannah's Angels chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
I've been waiting for the next chapter in a long while, can't wait for the next one.
kittykat6625 chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
i love this story so much i cant wait to see what happens next so please update soon

love kittykat6625
Savannah's Angels chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
I just love this story and I was never a Bruce fan, can't wait for the next chapter!
Yoru and Joker 4ever chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
OH MY GOSH!LILY'S GOING TO DIE!Please don't make her Die~Update soon~
Akito loves Chocolate chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
I've read all the chapters so far,This is the best...I can't beleive that only one person has read this so far besides me-puppy crys-This is the best story!
DevilToBeLoved chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
This is so cute, and I loe reading the simpleness of this while trying to wrap my head around the amazing-ness.
DevilToBeLoved chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is very sweet and cute, I cannot wait to read more...