Reviews for Orca
korrd chapter 39 . 3/18/2012
WTF? Last I saw this story it was crossed with Warhammer. When I opened this chapter it had been a while since I'd last picked this story up so I thought I might have missed something, but then I see Quarian and when I go back up to the top it now says Mass Effect. I'm of half a mind to simply remove this story from my C2. You had a good story before this. I'm generally understanding when an author decides to take a story in an, let's say, unorthodox direction, but this just pisses me off. I was honestly interested in the old story. This new one, I'm not.
Master of The Blood Wolves chapter 39 . 3/18/2012
Wait a second, wasn't this being crossed over with Warhammer...?
Hellraptor chapter 50 . 3/2/2012
Such incredible bullshit, pathetic insect master chief as the warmaster of chaos... That's one story i will not look at ever again.
Albericus chapter 50 . 2/21/2012
...You killed Abbadon.
Master of The Blood Wolves chapter 50 . 2/20/2012
Damn...

I knew you said you were going to have the Chief be the badguy in this, but killing Abbadon and taking over the de facto command of the Chaos Legions?

That is UTTERLY evil.

I really want to see where this goes.

I take it the Chief won't be carving stars and chaos runes into his armour anytime soon though?
Kane chapter 50 . 2/20/2012
Well fuck, shit just got real. So are you turning the Chief and Cortana into the stories main villain's or are you reorganizing things so much that even the Chaos Gods wont know what hit? Also were did John get a Forerunner weapon? By the way what kinds of changes are the Chief and Cortana going to implement in the Chaos forces and how are the other species going react? Are the Eldar going to get wind of it and if so will they try to assassinate him and try to either destroy Cortana or capture for studies? Oh by the way are the Cultist forces going to get some improved training and what about the Daemons and the influence of the warp energies on their users and how are the four great Chaos gods going to react?

Well I hope that's going to be explained in the next installment of Orca.

Bye
jackpotdante chapter 50 . 2/20/2012
Great chapter I did not see that coming. I can't wait to se where you go with this
gg chapter 50 . 2/20/2012
hang on a second did you just made the master chief one of the bad guys because if you did i cant and wont forgive you!
Aurora Halsey chapter 48 . 2/15/2012
It's, been a month. My mind is starving.

I've completely run out of reading material. I'm scouring 7 different sections of Fanfiction and over 50 authors. They can't write fast enough. Please feed me!

I have waited over 6 months for 1 story, and that wasn't too bad, but that story wasn't very good. I know that I am being a bit impatient, but it's your fault for making this story so damn epic!

Has this story been discontinued, or put on hiatus? I have a pole, rope and noose here ready if the answer is yes.

I understand that it's hard to write, I tried and my largest fic, ,'Wherever you go', took hours, and is still rubbish and although it felt like at least 10k words, it was only 4k. So with the quality you are producing, it must take ages.

Well, that is the end of my plea, I hope this story isn't dead. And I hope you are not dead. Though if you are, I hope it was quick and painless. Of course, in that scenario, you wouldn't be able to read this, but I'm writing it anyway.
Aurora Halsey chapter 49 . 2/8/2012
Not to hurry you, but...

PLEASE UPDATE

This story, even though it is an epic, is fading into obscurity as other more updated stories overtake it.

At this point, it doesn't really matter if you have no ideas on what to write. Orca can go anywhere in the massive Warhammer universe, I don't really mind if the next chapter is short, just something to prove that you're still alive.
Space Trooper chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
i really like this story. if you didnt plan out your whole story yet maybe you could do a combination of halo, warhammer, and star wars. like maybe some humans from warhammer populate in a nearby galaxy. then sw (humans) being curious about their origins travel to warhammer and discover the grim future with orca squad in it? again its a suggestion but i hope you consider it. keep up the good work.
Asasininja4827 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I'm starting to like this fic already. Keep it up, and kudos for your grammar.

MEHTAL BAWKSES!
Carlo Gesualdo chapter 49 . 1/14/2012
Good to see another update, and that you're still plugging along.

My first impression is that this chapter seems a bit hasty- the plot is great, but (like Master of the Blood Wolves said) it's full of spelling/punctuation stuff. I'd offer to proofread, but I've been staring at the notifier for this chapter in my inbox for 2 days now- time is just not forthcoming! (Actually, it's rapidly disappearing.)

Other than that, it should be interesting to see how a Smurf will react to the SPARTANs- the Lamenter was one thing (poor screwed over chapter, they are/were), but the Ultramarines are something else entirely. (And he's a renegade. Will they get an acid-spitting addition to their entourage? Oooh . . .)

Oh, and there's the Master Chief, AKA the MJOLNIR-armored elephant in the room- what's he got to do with things? I'll be sure to keep an eye out . . .

So, yeah, good chapter. (Funny how most of my reviews tend to sum up to that . . .)
Mathiasosx chapter 49 . 1/14/2012
So how does the master chief that you introduced to the story a few chapters ago fall into this.
Master of The Blood Wolves chapter 49 . 1/13/2012
Hey! You're back!

Good to hear from you again.

Okay, my first observation is that this is full to the gills with spelling errors.

I'd list them all for your convenience, but I'm not sure this review has enough characters for that.

Second observation:

The longer this goes on, the better it's getting.

Can't wait to see Titus's reaction to the AI. XP

And nice touch with using Leandros's credentials to get off world.

I hope Orca mangled him good 'n' proppa after that shit-show on Graia.

And with that line, I'll leave you to figure out where I cast my vote for this to go next. (WAAAAGH!) If that doesn't clue you in, I don't know what will.
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »