Reviews for In Which Klaine Watched Beauty and the Beast
Like Blaine said: "So. Damn. Cute
odellcriss chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was awesome :)
Child of the Rune chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Aww this is adorable. Really!

I wasnt sure if I had reviewed the awesomeness that is this Beauty and the Beast Klaine, so I had to search through. Because I'm surreee you wanted to know that.

Anyway. This story was cute! And, as many others have said, normally the switching POV's are harder, but your way of doing it made it so romantic.

When Blaine was thinking "This is awesome." I was just thinking... "IT'S GONNA BE TOTALLY AWESOME!"

Anyway... again...

I think you got it pretty in character, too. Well, sorta. And in the best way!

Klaine is amazing. This story was like "overload of fluff!" But so amazing.. and theyre just like... "I'm glad he kissed me before i started crying."

Aww it was so cute. In case i havent covered that enough. :)
extraflamycandle chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I wasn't expecting this story to be so funny! Great job! :)
Alicia Stulius chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! i read this a lot more than I probably should
klainefan4likeever chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Third or fourth time I read this! I just love it! thank you! xoxo
NathansBird chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
loved it so awesome I love how you got Blaine and Kurts thoughts!
Unic0rn-H0bbit chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Aww it's so cute! I love it loads.
jfioensiof chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
:3 This should have way more reviews. Simple as!
pointlessfangirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is really cute! Great job on your first story! :)
beedivine chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aww this is so adorable! Their flirting was just so, so cute! I love that you had both of their points of view on everything that happened. This was awesome.
ZigZagKlaine chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hey'lo ! This was so fluffy! Like throw-up-worthy fluffy! The worst of all kinds! The kind that you realize, that you're going to be forever alone, and that you're never going to find a guy enjoys watching Disney movies while sipping hot chocolate or eating nutella! I hate you! - ha ha in all seriousness, this was awesome! I feel like drawing an illustration now. Uh, it really sucks that I can not draw, so that illustration is just going to end up being two lumpy stick figures hold cylinders. I HAVE TALENT RUNNING THROUGH MY VEINS! :P ooh before I forget, thank you for reviewing my story 'just forget the world'! It truly means way too much to me :) 3 I just get excited when people enjoy my writing because I suck at everything lol :)
13xgreeniex13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Yeah..this is kind of..AMAZING! as well. So jelly of your talent.
purses-and-tennis-raquets chapter 1 . 5/11/2011