Reviews for Whirlpool of Love
Rebmul chapter 12 . 2/6
well I am sad to see this dead its a smut fic but I loved the plot shame maybe somone will come and take tour fics and finish them
Your sick but hey I am to
AlextheBeast12 chapter 12 . 1/14
This fanfic is so awesome. Please continue!
Continue please
SSTR87 chapter 12 . 1/4
Wow! This story was written so well and I enjoyed every bit of it from start to finish! The lemon was citrus fresh! The WAFF was believable! The relationship was taken slowly and built up nicely.
And then you gave us actual storyline plot! I was thrown for a loop!
I'm hoping that one day you come back around to finish this or give us something new to lust over.
Robert77833 chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
This story's so good! I hope you start writing again.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Genial cg
HelL4DAluCarD chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
Well, this fic certainly turned out interesting. One moment i'm reading smutfest that was pretty graphic mind you, and the next you see i'm reading a decent action fic with a damn good base plotline. It seriously surprised me that you turned a formerly, Lemon fic (I think that was your idea, js), into this. I love it. I have no complaints with the pairing. It is one of the most decent NaruXKushi smut action fic i've read in a while (Mind you, there aren't many fics like yours).
It has a good narrative pace, tho your chapters are a bit short which leaves much to desire for, good grammar with minimal errors, a decent plot that grew gradually with the story and overall, a fun-to-read lemon-turned-action fic. The lemons were pretty descriptive (Idk what to say anymore) and graphic and the plot has gradually grown. The twist and civil war at the end of this chapter was, suffice to say, very very unexpected.
Would like for you to update and do make your chapters a bit more long. That's all.
Alucard out.
just a fan chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
this is such a nice fic... are you ever going to update this?
FanFictionLeon chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
What an amazing story! The plot was healthy while centering around the main couple. Your details were never excessive in either of your chapters so each scene felt fresh and exciting. You captured them well. Thank you for your work!
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
God idea for a lemon but poor writeing
Steve chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
god damn this got really freaking good, it literally makes me shed a tear for the fact of no updates
Sharpkill375 chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Is this ever going to be updated in my life time or what...
creepes chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
This is one of the best naruto lemon fanfic i have read, too bad this project is discontinued... ;-; #BringBackWhirpoolofLove