Reviews for I hate you so much that I love you
RowdyPuff chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
:O
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SO GOOD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Ummm...I don't mean to be annoying... But shouldn't this be rated Mature or something...Or at least have a warning on it saying something like 'warning, contents contains sexual references'? Anyway, just saying.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
I'm just wondering (great story, tho) how old are they? 'Cause if they can drink, are they like 18 or something (I'm not sure what the legal drinking age is in other countries, but 18's the age limit in Australia). Just wondering (as I said before).
O, and 1 more thing, YOU MADE THAT THEY GOT THEY'RE DRINKS SPIKED?! THA'S SO FUNNNY!
Friend-T guest chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
This was too awesome to comment on.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
BLOSSOM! Who the hell starts a fight with a pregnant girl
osnuggs555 chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
Well I 4 one am gla Christian. I'm a Christian too and I'm glad you're proud of that! -l -
osnuggs555 chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
Idk if you know this but,... Butch actually means macho... according to Google Translate. No I didn't expect it either, I was like: 8/
osnuggs555 chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
U be Bon- Jovi fan?! I LOOOOVE U!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
OK I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND WHEN BRICK FAINED THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Raven locket chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
I stopped reading when bc got preggors its to much man I mean shes seventeen why can't this happen in here twenties why do people always get here preagnet im sorry im not trying to be mean I just hate it becouse every fanfiction of buttercup and butcher is stsrting to sound the same I can't take it
souleaterrocks5533 chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
I have bible bowl at my church I just dont do it. O-o. My frienthinks I shouls since growing up my bed time story was from mark. Dont juge me i blame ... my grandma. Yeah my grandma!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/18/2013