Reviews for I hate you so much that I love you
Totallycool1924 chapter 13 . 7/21
I absolutely love how you dont describe the characters! You leave it up to our imaginations and it makes the story so fun and easy to read! You just describe the clothing in little detail! I've never seen or heard that before! And I read fanfics ALL the time! This is wonderful! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
very good
Butterbutch lovr chapter 24 . 7/14/2016
O_O...ummmmm blossom...WTF
jocelyncrisologo chapter 14 . 5/4/2016
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
there gonna marry
jocelyncrisologo chapter 12 . 5/4/2016
yeah its fun there gonna be uncles
Kasumi chapter 24 . 11/12/2015
darn. i fuckin' LOVE IT!
GOOD WORK BTW.
PotatoChief chapter 24 . 10/11/2015
This story is so...AWESOME!Amazing!Keep up the good work!
Cherrylle chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
Great... The part where Brat, Berserk, especially Brute dies is sad... What a happy ending. Blossom's pregnancy was funny though... With Brick fainting and everything.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
Ooh, dis gettin interestin
Guest chapter 24 . 8/30/2015
NO CLIFFY WHY WHY WHY WHY
Guest chapter 21 . 8/28/2015
Lol. Ya I forgive u for wanting romance although in my opinion, Brick just does it to make Blossom be quiet lolz
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2015
XD (I'm mocking him here lolz) I AM ASWUMMING VE WEDDING IS OVA LOL
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2015
What about the ending? Will they reschedule the wedding? The priest? Why do ppl make pepper cheese? Why did I ask u the last one when I already know the answer? Excellent questions/Ridiculous questions XD
Guest chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
Hmmm o_o I'm getting awkward because I have no idea how to react to Brute (also that's a boy-ish name unless Brute is reading this in which case it is NOT)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/28/2015