Reviews for A Fourth World Country in The War of Three Powers
Cmdr. Aaron Walker chapter 66 . 12/31/2013
Finally your back and the story is still kicking ass as ever!
And Happy New year to you, Comrade!
carcturus334 chapter 65 . 5/22/2013
Nice to see you are still alive and kicking. The story is top quality as ever.
Cmdr. Aaron Walker chapter 65 . 5/22/2013
Are we gonna lose or are gonna pull some magic trick that enable us Filipinos to Command and Conquer... I hope you got the answer for that...!

Any-way, always fight for freedom and liberty!

Marshal Belinsky signing out.
Sir.Bears.A.Lot chapter 64 . 5/20/2013
5 stars for you! Your story is so great and funny that you became one of my favorite Authors! I hope this will get updated soon *sips Barakong Kape* Tuloy mo pa po
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
Good to see that Cmdr Ivan the coffee-loving tank ace is still alive and kicking. Nice to see him being given a backstory.
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
Turiani Carpio - EVEN IN DEATH I STILL PWN.
I have no idea what the hell this writing style is called, but ever since I read several chapters of your story some time ago, I've been subconsciously adopting a writing style somewhat similar to yours. Which is awesome.
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
Emperor's 'Blessing'
Wave-Force Cannons, Wave-Force Cannons everywhere
spinning ugly head-shaped ship
spinning ugly head-shaped
spinning

You spin me right-round, baby, right-round!

my face when

Also, I approve of the comical series of misfortunes that have befallen the Imperial Japanese forces in this fic.
I always thought the units in this game series are beyond ridiculous. Transformers? Archer maidens? Brain-tanks? Zeppelins? Chrono-thingies? War-bears? JESUS CHRIST THAT'S HORRIFYING.
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
Wow. Just...wow. Note to self: NEVER invade the Philippines.
First they get Blue Screen of Death'd by doggy barks.
Then they're subjected to awful music.
Then comes death by Brown Note and scat fetish.
Then they get, as the SCP Foundation would say, death by [DATA EXPUNGED].
Good Lord, man! Geneva Convention much?
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
Trying to be a romantic fanfic... and succeeding curiously well for a brief, but heartwarming, moment.
Ichiro and Maki are absolutely ADORABLE. Ahhh, young love.
Also, good descriptions of destruction in general. This story is surprisingly good, if bizarre.
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
The hilarious premise of this story inevitably reminds me of some sort of drawn-out, demented, masochistic and terribly funny Red Alert 3 LAN party, with the Philippines player being all JUST AS PLANNED.
While squatting over the CAPTURE TO WIN MISSION marker, he casually tosses on the table an allied victory condition .
The Allied and Soviet player positively fawn (and fight) over the Philippines player, while the Imperial Japanese players is having a hissy fit, on account of his precious invasion force being rendered into scrap metal, hamburger meat and navigational hazards for space travel.
Genius.
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Dear devs: please nerf Turiano Carpio unit. IMMEDIATELY. Philippine-fags just spam this guy and win every match. S'not fair.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Trying to be a serious fanfic... and failing.
Trying to be a funny fanfic pretending to be serious... and succeeding.
Trying to win me over... and succeeding admirably. Oh heck yes, added to favorites.
indefinity007 chapter 64 . 2/21/2013
Off the record, this is really a satire of the philippine country right?
It should be yes.
indefinity007 chapter 60 . 2/21/2013
No royalty album filler no. 9 by eraserheads
Cmdr. Aaron Walker chapter 64 . 2/12/2013
Damn! The Battle of the Philippines is still raging on but I believe we can do something - right?

Any-way, Fight for Freedom!

Marshal out.