Reviews for Finding Their Family
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh how sweet! So perfect! This SO should have happened! But I'm so glad you've made it happen! Adorable!
starfish36M chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Love it! Thanks!
Souless Hunter chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I was hopeing that someone would write something like this. I know it is a little late but I just found this story. Thank you for writing it.
Yasmin chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
like it want more
TheMightyKoosh chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ah, that really made me sob. Sweet little story though!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very good.
Mellie E chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hey.

Huh, I wonder why I didn't leave a review the first time I read it. Go figure.

I love this. I love how Minerva and Harry help each other heal. It's very touching.

Gah, spiders. I'll have to side with Ron on this one. I *hate* spiders! Too many legs and eyes. A rather ingenius solution to the matter of how Minerva would keep an eye on Harry.

Cheers,

Aww. Very beautiful.
Mariella Montgomery chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh gosh!

Another grandious story!

I really loved the fact that Minerva's other animagus form is spider ... it's unusal that's the thing I like most about it. Also it was so sweet when she told Harry that she was with him in her other animagus form. :D

You really made me cry ... it was absolutely sweet.

It was hillarious when she told him she was in love with Dumbledore and he only told her it wasn't hard to see. :D

Great one shot!

You really rock! I simply love your writing style!

Great story!

Hope you enjoy the review. ;)

Love Mariella
spin84 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I don't suppose you can explain to me how I managed to miss this before now, can you? Honestly, some number one fan I am! I am definitely pleased you decided up expand on this idea though, giving both of them the chance to properly explore their emotions.

Just think of the fun Minerva could have with Ron in her second Animagus form if you were to include this in New Lives... though! Poor old Ron.

Spin Xx
preached chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Touching... This could be a longer story but nevertheless, touching. It's another scene missed from the original novel.

Would you be writing more of the sort? (just my curiousity)
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I loved it, that was amazingly beautiful, what you can find from a random fanfiction search :)
coraline-caroline chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
love it - wonderful story!
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wonderful story. Heartfelt and honest. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you. And also your first story! Never would have realized. So good.